WC or S8, which will you watch?

Started by thewobbler, July 04, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONLY if England make it through to the final, which game do you watch?

Kerry v Galway in Super 8s
36 (65.5%)
England v TBC in WC Final
19 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: July 14, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Itchy

Super 8.
Haven't watch one full game in world cup yet
Mind you if the football is one sided crap I might turn over. Then again most world cup finals are crap too so I would probably turn back.

macdanger2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 04, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
GAA till half time. Switch for last 15 minutes or so. GAA second half, switch back for final 20 mins.

Good call

armaghniac

First half WC, then turn over to RTE+1 for first half of S8, then back for the last 15 of the WC then back to RTE+1 for the rest of te S8 second half.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

johnnycool

Wobbler,
   How did you miss the fact that there's two AI hurling quarter finals on that day?

Tsk, Tsk.

SUN 15 JUL
GAA Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship
Quarter-Final Clare V Westmeath / Wexford
Quarter-Final Leinster Runner-Up V Carlow / Limerick

Hound

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 05, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Record one watch the other?
Yep.

Rest of the family will be more into the World Cup. So we'll watch the Final live. Then afterwards I'll watch Kerry v Galway without knowing the result.

GJL

GAA on the big TV. 0-0 draw with extra time and pens on the lap-top.

J70

WC Final.

Even if it was Donegal it would be a tight one - I'd probably watch WC final live as the GAA result would be easier to avoid.

mrdeeds

RedHand88

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 05, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
Wimbledon final too.

It really has been put in the backburner this year hasn't it??

sid waddell

Perhaps a better question would be: If you were offered a choice of i) a sumptuous three course feast from Patrick Guilbaud's or ii) a chips, rice and curry sauce three in one from a Chinese take away in Dorset Street, which would you choose?

stephenite

Quote from: sid waddell on July 06, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
Perhaps a better question would be: If you were offered a choice of i) a sumptuous three course feast from Patrick Guilbaud's or ii) a chips, rice and curry sauce three in one from a Chinese take away in Dorset Street, which would you choose?

Is it fried rice?

LooseCannon

Quote from: stephenite on July 07, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on July 06, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Is it egg fried rice?
Fixed that for you.