Hollyoaks - What is going on?!?!

Started by achadh gallain, July 22, 2008, 03:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

achadh gallain

Does anyone else think that Hollyoaks has gone to the absolute dogs?!?

All these ridiculous story lines of jack bein dead.. but not really dead..
then newt an his weirdo schizophrenia shite...
its all jus gettin a bit too confusin for me!!!!

sort it out channel 4! im not impressed at all!!  >:(

Onion Bag

The story lines are pure tripe alright, but you still have to watch it for all the fit lassies in it, That mercedes one would be a dirty so and so if you got her in the sack
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Met a few of the Hollyoaks girls in April last.

Told them the show's tripe.
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

I see you be on the Neighbours Thread Ziggy, Now that is shite, Hollyoaks is far better by a country mile

Yes I Would

Pure dirt & always was!!
Must admit they do chose their actresses well.
saw a bit of it yesterday and reckon the fox is gonna get his leg over with that new bird!!

achadh gallain

well i wont comment on the women cuz i prefer to perv at the males!! but calvin is lookin very well these days!! as is warren!! (missed ydays so never seen the new girl!)

as for mercedes, if ya brought her home to ur ma she'd be disgusted... shes notin but an oul slapper!!

hollyoaks was not always as bad! there has been some good storylines for e.g. claire the bitch an cleanin max (rip) an "who pushed claire off the balcony"

the colonel

havent watched it in months. used to be good craic, but there is not a good storyline or even slight comedy on it anymore. and none of the women getting the ride either
the difference between success and failure is energy

Onion Bag

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 22, 2008, 04:11:51 PM
Pure dirt & always was!!
Must admit they do chose their actresses well.
saw a bit of it yesterday and reckon the fox is gonna get his leg over with that new bird!!

The new bird is Max's (RIP) sister or half sister with the short hair, shes not half bad

Yes I Would

Well shes going the right way about gettin a bit from the fox.

That copper looks as if he is gonna get it on with the one who used to pull pints in the Woolpack!!

Onion Bag

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 22, 2008, 04:26:18 PM
Well shes going the right way about gettin a bit from the fox.

That copper looks as if he is gonna get it on with the one who used to pull pints in the Woolpack!!

Wrong show son, you should start an Emmerdale thread

ziggysego

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 04:09:00 PM
I see you be on the Neighbours Thread Ziggy, Now that is shite, Hollyoaks is far better by a country mile

How very dare you Onion  :o
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Dont think somy friend. That ginger one worked in the Woolpack a few years ago. Think she could have been hooked up with the vicar!!
Bernice might have been her name!!

Onion Bag

Nope, definelty Emmerdale, but i do know the ginger bird you are talking aboutthat used to be in Emmerdale jasus she was fit, Well she had strawberry blond hair,

And yes Ziggy Neigbours is shite :D

ziggysego

The good Doctor Karl Kennedy, the Mother-figure Susan Kiniski-Kennedy, the sneaky Lou, the evil Paul Robinson and the comedic Toadie. How can you call Neighbours shite, it has it all!
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 22, 2008, 04:51:30 PM
Nope, definelty Emmerdale, but i do know the ginger bird you are talking aboutthat used to be in Emmerdale jasus she was fit, Well she had strawberry blond hair,

And yes Ziggy Neigbours is shite :D

Yes and she is now on Hollyoaks, and is gonna get it on wit Calvin Klein!!