End Game for Mickey?

Started by Bo Man, September 02, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Gold on September 08, 2015, 12:22:31 PM
~Crazy the way Harte being treated.

Your one..."so Mickey, what do you know about football, what are your plans?"

Cheeky get. Unreal.com

PPL need to be seriously careful with what they wish for----they do not have Peter Canavan, S O'Neill, Mugsy, Ricey, Dooher, Cavlan, Philly Jordan, Harte, Enda McGinley anymore. Most of those players are once in a generation stuff---Mickey is not outstaying his welcome--he simply hasn't the tools anymore and is making a fine effort with the tools he now has.

This sack the manager shite comes from English Premier League watching

Even here in Antrim, we should never have got rid of Baker Bradley---he ruled with an iron fist and that is what's needed in a discipline free county like ours--boys wanting him out when he presided over an Ulster Final appearance and a win v Fermanagh in championship last year. Yes he annoyed some but better than what we have now, pandering to boys who half train etc

Mickey rules with an iron fist too---absolute madness to want him out or treat him with such disrespect--

-interviewing Mickey Harte????!

Jesus wept.

He wasn't being interviewed.
No one was or can be sacked.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Mickey says on Today FM that reports about what is going on are fairly wide off the mark, he's sitting down to discuss things with the County board very soon and fully expects to be in charge next year.

Seems like things have been blown out of proportion a bit.

http://www.todayfm.com/Mickey-Harte-on-Championship-Sunday-
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Wee lesson for everyone in PR.   County board and mickey will have learned a little more about when to talk and when not to. Truth is you can't feed the press a small chicken as they'll make a large horse out of it

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 08, 2015, 10:46:47 PM
Mickey says on Today FM that reports about what is going on are fairly wide off the mark, he's sitting down to discuss things with the County board very soon and fully expects to be in charge next year.

Seems like things have been blown out of proportion a bit.

http://www.todayfm.com/Mickey-Harte-on-Championship-Sunday-

"Man in centre of media storm says it's blow out of proportion shocker!!"

Yeah Mickey Harte is going to come out all guns blazing slagging off the sponsors, Roisin Jordan, the Tyrone Clubs. . . not a chance!! There are big issues going on behind the scenes but I'm sure it'll all get sorted in due course

longballin

The RTE ban has misfired badly. The idea that players are so on board is seriously undermined by players who finish their careers and go straight onto RTE programs. That would suggest the players don't feel strongly  about not speaking to RTE.  It  would also indicate they don't really have a choice in the matter. It deprives them an opportunity for promotion, sponsors and even career offers. Meanwhile Mickey promotes SKY and it is obvious where that is going...

haranguerer

Quote from: longballin on September 09, 2015, 11:35:30 AM
The RTE ban has misfired badly. The idea that players are so on board is seriously undermined by players who finish their careers and go straight onto RTE programs. That would suggest the players don't feel strongly  about not speaking to RTE.  It  would also indicate they don't really have a choice in the matter. It deprives them an opportunity for promotion, sponsors and even career offers. Meanwhile Mickey promotes SKY and it is obvious where that is going...

lols

cadhlancian

Hartes not the saint a lot of people think he is. Earlier this year, county chairwoman Roisin Jordan was in the changing rooms after a league game in omagh. She asked one of the players to do an interview with somebody from the media. Harte told her to get the f**k out of the room... This happened!
He has too much power , he runs everything in the county , he is answerable to NO ONE.
This shows a severe lack of respect .

omaghjoe

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 09, 2015, 09:15:13 PM
Hartes not the saint a lot of people think he is. Earlier this year, county chairwoman Roisin Jordan was in the changing rooms after a league game in omagh. She asked one of the players to do an interview with somebody from the media. Harte told her to get the f**k out of the room... This happened!
He has too much power , he runs everything in the county , he is answerable to NO ONE.
This shows a severe lack of respect .

The fact that virtually everyone who has worked with Mickey Harte comments about his lack of bad language and exemplary manners, throws doubt on the rest of your story.

However assuming that some parts of your story is true, then what was she doing in the changing room after a game? Imagine your coming outta the shower about to grab your towel and between you and are towel is Roisin moppin around bugging one of your team mates who's trying to get togged in.... I'd be telling her to get to fcuk!

cadhlancian

It happened , 100% it happened. She's the county chairwoman. She deserves more respect than that.
I'd imagine all players were changed by the time she entered....

cadhlancian

Paddy Tally might beg to differ, but sure never let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Rodman

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 09, 2015, 09:35:52 PM
It happened , 100% it happened. She's the county chairwoman. She deserves more respect than that.

If that happened,  Mickey was right, She has no business there whether she is county chairperson or not. I'd of done same. 

omaghjoe

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 09, 2015, 09:47:03 PM
Paddy Tally might beg to differ, but sure never let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Hmm....Your the one with the story so..

BennyHarp

Quote from: Rodman on September 09, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

If that happened,  Mickey was right, She has no business there whether she is county chairperson or not. I'd of done same.

100% agree. The county chairperson doesn't walk into the changing room and start making demands of the players after a game. Shows massive inexperience on her behalf and calls into question her judgement in my view.
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 09, 2015, 11:30:50 PM
Quote from: Rodman on September 09, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

100% agree. The county chairperson doesn't walk into the changing room and start making demands of the players after a game. Shows massive inexperience on her behalf and calls into question her judgement in my view.

He said she asked one of the players ffs. 'Demands'. My God.

moysider

lol. So what even if they weren't? most of those lads are in good shape and nothing to be ashamed of ;D

I thought the puritans were on the other side ::)