Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

Still trying to figure out how we got out of Pomeroy tonight with a draw ???
Trillick should have been out of sight after 20 minutes.Huge credit to Tommy McGuigan who held his nerve to point from an almost impossible angle.

barelegs

Poor old Dungannon must be wondering how they were beat. 3 points up going into injury time and looking home and hosed. Credit though to Brackaville they never quit. Big McNulty was excellent for Dungannon at midfield while Ciaran Gervin made a huge difference for Brackaville when he came on.

Trillick will be wondering how they didn't win. Both teams set up fairly defensively but Trillick forward seemed to be able to break than bit better. They had hances to kill the game of in the final 5 minutes but just lacked the composure to finish the job off. Matthew Donnelly was excellent.

Well done to Augher not a surprise that they won but the margin of the win looks very impressive.

Man Marker

I have not seen a game like this in a long time, how did Trillick manage to loose this and how did Arboe manage to get a draw. The Arboe management should be bitch slapped setting up Arboe like that, and have been all year, horrible. Trillick were worth 5/6 points a better team on the night. Brennan on Kyle Coney, he destroyed him. Mattie Donnelly outstanding 1st half. Big Mc Conville won a lot of ball the last 15 for Arboe, he was very important to getting into the game, but I might add he was helped by one of the stupidest keepers who in his wisdom decided to kick ball down his throat in this period. Trillick how did you loose that game!!!

winghalfback

Dungannon defeat will set them back 20 years they were starting to rebuild but this shock and harsh defeat will toughen them  or break them i think the latter. Trillick should have been out of sight in first half missing 1 3 easily and containing ardbo to a point. Ardboe got out of jail at the end.

winghalfback

Coalisland -10 today whats the odds this has to be one of the easiest draws in footballs history

Tommo2

I see the. Arddboe/Trillick replay will be on Wednesday evening. Are Omagh and Garvaghey the only 2 options for flood-lit games? Were Tommy and Brian Mcguigan injured as they only came on as subs?

tyroneboi

Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2013, 08:57:01 AM
Dungannon defeat will set them back 20 years they were starting to rebuild but this shock and harsh defeat will toughen them  or break them i think the latter. Trillick should have been out of sight in first half missing 1 3 easily and containing ardbo to a point. Ardboe got out of jail at the end.

Shock and harsh defeat on Dungannon? Don't think so Brackaville played to the very end while Dungannon were happy enough to sit back on their lead. As for it being a shock Brackaville were the best team in division 3 last year so not a shock in my book anyway.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 08, 2013, 08:59:52 AM
I see the. Arddboe/Trillick replay will be on Wednesday evening. Are Omagh and Garvaghey the only 2 options for flood-lit games? Were Tommy and Brian Mcguigan injured as they only came on as subs?

I can't see how it will be anywhere other than Omagh or Garvaghey.

Tommy played the full game, Brian came on after about 20 minutes - I don't think he was injured.

blewuporstuffed

confirmed as being in omagh wednesday night
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

winghalfback

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 08, 2013, 10:20:50 AM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 08, 2013, 08:57:01 AM

Shock and harsh defeat on Dungannon? Don't think so Brackaville played to the very end while Dungannon were happy enough to sit back on their lead. As for it being a shock Brackaville were the best team in division 3 last year so not a shock in my book anyway.

Look back through my previous posts i tipped brackaville to win so in that regard it was not a shock but the nature of the win was a shock as the goal come in the last minute from a hopeful ball in Dungannon out played brackaville for 45- 50 mins and it was harsh in that way they lost. You are right dungannon didnt push on with their lead and brackaville were brilliant in the way they never gave up and had they taken the free chances awarded to them in the last 5 mins they would have won by more. 

Dell

Question for men who know. If ur sent off with straight red in ur last championship match last year do u miss ur first one the following year. Is there a rule about missing a game in same competition?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

inroundthesquare

Stewartstown through to the quarter finals with a 3 point win over Kildress, Gareth Devlin top scoring with 1-5 including a goal in the first minute. Final Score: Stewarststown 1-11 Kildress 1-8.

Norf Tyrone

Dell
That's the rule alright, but I believe it doesn't skip seasons. Don't quote me on that though!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Tyrone JFC quarter final draw.
Glenelly/NTS v Tattyreagh
Aghaloo/Fintona v Killeeshil
Owen Roes v Brocagh/Loughmacrory
Killyman v Drumragh

Tyrone IFC Quarter Final draw.
Urney/Clann v Galbally
Aghyara/Moor v Derrytresk/Rock
Eskra/Edendork v Pomeroy/Strabane
Stewartstown v Brackaville

Tyrone SFC Quarter final draw.
Coalisland v Cooks/CMore
Eglish v Clonoe/Omagh
KClogher/Moy v Tillick/Ardboe
Dromore/Errigal v Augher

inroundthesquare

Coalisland through as well 4-12 to 0-8 win over Derrylaughan. Pulled away in the second half after being up by 2 at half time.