Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Any news on when the next set of senior league games is fixed for?

Club Rossa

Excellent performance from our u 14s who beat Errigal 5-8 to 1-8 in the championship final tonight.These lads are progressing nicely having won the u 13 grade 2 league last year.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 21, 2013, 10:05:31 PM
Excellent performance from our u 14s who beat Errigal 5-8 to 1-8 in the championship final tonight.These lads are progressing nicely having won the u 13 grade 2 league last year.

+1

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tommo2 on June 21, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
Any news on when the next set of senior league games is fixed for?

If Tyrone progress it's hard to know! Not sure why they're not keeping things moving with starred fixtures.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigfrank

Is everyone else getting the news/vibe that there will be a full round of league games the 7th july regardless if tyrone win or not?? That's the word we were told at trainin 2nite,i thought harte may call a free weekend after the loss of some key players lately..tyrone league fixtures #whoknows

Club Rossa

Ardboe 2-11 Coalisland 3-7 in minor championship semi final tonight.

clarshack

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 28, 2013, 08:52:09 PM
Ardboe 2-11 Coalisland 3-7 in minor championship semi final tonight.

good win for ardboe. is this the first time ardboe have beaten this particular fianna team at underage?

stewartstown reached the grade 1 minor league final for the first time ever with a comfortable 3-13 to 1-3 victory over kildress.
kildress were missing their 2 best players so i wouldnt read too much into the scoreline.

Club Rossa

Thats the first time alright Clarshack.They beat us twice at u-16 with late goals and in this years minor league with a late goal too.Could have went either way last night,thankfully we came out on top this time. 

Good win for the Harps,3-13 is some pegging.

SuperHo

As a neutral I fully enjoyed the mfc semi final between errigal and omagh.  both teams put in an unbelievable effort and it was a pity either had to bow out.  on a sour note, whoever decided that there should be extra time in this game should get a good smack (proverbial of course).  Every lad on the park burst his bollix and they were droppin like flies at the end with cramp.  Granted it was hard to see as it was dark.

player burnout mearse????

And how come referees can time a tight game like this to finish exactly as the team a point down equalises?  just sayin

everymanaman

Quote from: SuperHo on June 29, 2013, 10:37:03 AM
As a neutral I fully enjoyed the mfc semi final between errigal and omagh.  both teams put in an unbelievable effort and it was a pity either had to bow out.  on a sour note, whoever decided that there should be extra time in this game should get a good smack (proverbial of course).  Every lad on the park burst his bollix and they were droppin like flies at the end with cramp.  Granted it was hard to see as it was dark.

player burnout mearse????

And how come referees can time a tight game like this to finish exactly as the team a point down equalises?  just sayin
If that's the case why do we see lots of teams winning by a point? Easy to make sweeping generalisations like blaming referees for a late score to draw a game

SuperHo

no sweeping generalisations or blame - many teams win by a point.  in this case the ref played a considerable amount of time over (justifiable too) - errigal equalised and he blew up as soon as the omagh keeper took the resulting kick out - that s pretty damn clinical time keeping.  I was a referee and wouldnt do it again for all the tea in china.  Fair play to any man does it but it was a bit too convenient.

The main point I was making was regarding the conditions these  young fellas had to play under.  Not the referees fault -------  See?

clarshack

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 29, 2013, 09:57:27 AM
Thats the first time alright Clarshack.They beat us twice at u-16 with late goals and in this years minor league with a late goal too.Could have went either way last night,thankfully we came out on top this time. 

Good win for the Harps,3-13 is some pegging.

yeah but with our star forward now missing the final we will be up against it, and i doubt we will be hitting that kind of scoreline against fianna or ardboe.

we did beat fianna without him earlier in the league so i think we might have a better chance against them.

anyway with most of the team underage again next year it will be a good experience for the lads to build on, no matter what happens in the final.

Norf Tyrone

What's wrong with young Lowe Clarshak?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

clarshack

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 29, 2013, 08:51:51 PM
Heard Lowe got a straight red.

he got straight red with 10 mins left. he scored something like 2-6 before that so obviously it's a massive blow for us.