TOM ELLIOT (IDIOT)

Started by lawnseed, September 19, 2010, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Tom elliot one of two uup leadership candidiates the other one being basil mccrea really showed his true colours on the bbcs talkback on friday when asked by presenter wendy austin whether or not he'd be supporting down in the all irl final. first he prentended he didnt know what wendy was talking about then he refused to answer when pressed for an answer he finally gave nelsons answer that it would be good to see a british team beat an irish team. unbelievable stuff form a man trying to become the leader of the UUP or what ever theyre calling themselves thesedays. tyrannasuarus tom verses brontasuarus basil who ever wins we all lose- shame really
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on September 19, 2010, 05:03:04 PM
Tom elliot one of two uup leadership candidiates the other one being basil mccrea really showed his true colours on the bbcs talkback on friday when asked by presenter wendy austin whether or not he'd be supporting down in the all irl final. first he prentended he didnt know what wendy was talking about then he refused to answer when pressed for an answer he finally gave nelsons answer that it would be good to see a british team beat an irish team. unbelievable stuff form a man trying to become the leader of the UUP or what ever theyre calling themselves thesedays. tyrannasuarus tom verses brontasuarus basil who ever wins we all lose- shame really
How do we all lose? Whoever wins, it's likely to be irrelevant.

AFS

Hereiam

What would u expect from these shower of c***ts. Is it on listen again

lawnseed

we all lose because a substantial section our community are being misrepresented by tom idiot as was born out by the many Unionists who contacted the programme to say that toms attitude was dragging them back 50years and how dissappointed they were by him. i KNOW that these folk don't feel that way, and desire progressive representation but who have they got? toms the best candidate the DUP have..

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on September 19, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
we all lose because a substantial section our community are being misrepresented by tom idiot as was born out by the many Unionists who contacted the programme to say that toms attitude was dragging them back 50years and how dissappointed they were by him. i KNOW that these folk don't feel that way, and desire progressive representation but who have they got? toms the best candidate the DUP have..
They won't be misrepresented by him if he wins and they don't vote for the UUP. Assembley elections soon enough - whoever wins will soon be tested.

Minder

Why are youse bothering with this shite ten minutes after a great game ? Who gives a f**k ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lawnseed

thats what i mean when i say toms a 'DUP' man.

lawnseed

trouble looms for newly elected tommy as high profile uup top dog and ex rugby international treavor ringland made it clear to tom that he has to change his attitude to the gaa or hes quitting the party. ringland declared on evil edna (bbc) that there are thousands of gaa people holding out a hand of friendship to unionists and tom had better cop himself on. ringland went on to say that if there was an ulster county involved in next years final he was getting two tickets for himself and tom or else!! (wonder if that includes cavan monaghan or donegal)
i'll give him my tickets! at last a unionist we can hug. :) RINGLAND YOU'RE A LEGEND WHY ARE'NT YOU THE LEADER

T Fearon

If you're guaranteed two tickets for the All Ireland Final maybe leading the UUP is not so bad after all ;D

Naomh Pol CLG

If Ringland gets two tickets when Down are in the All Ireland Final next year, there will be anarchy in the occupied 6 counties!!! ;)

muppet

Quote from: Naomh Pol CLG on September 24, 2010, 03:02:44 PM
If Ringland gets two tickets when Down are in the All Ireland Final next year, there will be anarchy in the occupied 6 counties!!! ;)

Doesn't have to be from the usual pool of tickets. We could put him on the top of the Hogan launching the fireworks after the match. Politically it would work on many levels.
MWWSI 2017