O'Dempseys - Francis Finn
Killeshin - Karl O'Dwyer
Rosenallis - Paddy Dunne
Ballyroan Abbey - Pauric Clancy
St Josephs - Joe Higgins
Courtwood - Eddie Kinsella
Portarlington - Martin Murphy
Ballylinan - Mick Lillis

Leaving Emo, Graigue, Ballyfin, Arles Killeen, Arles Kilcruise, Portlaoise, The Heath and Stradbally who I haven't heard as yet.

with the exception of portlaoise are the rest of the clubs without managers or have the previous managers just not been ratified or committed as yet?

any word on hurling managers?

The PRO

Quote from: Neutralobserver on December 04, 2019, 09:15:36 AM
Quote from: The PRO on December 03, 2019, 06:26:23 PM
On the football side I think the following are confirmed;

O'Dempseys - Francis Finn
Killeshin - Karl O'Dwyer
Rosenallis - Paddy Dunne
Ballyroan Abbey - Pauric Clancy
St Josephs - Joe Higgins
Courtwood - Eddie Kinsella
Portarlington - Martin Murphy
Ballylinan - Mick Lillis

Leaving Emo, Graigue, Ballyfin, Arles Killeen, Arles Kilcruise, Portlaoise, The Heath and Stradbally who I haven't heard as yet.

with the exception of portlaoise are the rest of the clubs without managers or have the previous managers just not been ratified or committed as yet?

Those are the ones I haven't heard of as yet. They may all have managers for all I know.

Tintin84

Neutralobserver

Hon d parish

Billy o'loughlin has taken over graiguecullen. Arles kilcruise have Jimmy McDonald

thegreeenandgold

Billy O Loughlin and Graiguecullen that's some combo #volatile

Blow-in

I wouldn't be believing much of the second last post anyways

TheGiantSquid

Hugh Kenny staying at Kileen. They should have a good league campaign with the two Kingstons available all year.

SCFC

Martin Murphy is not staying on with Port and Eddie Kinsella not staying on with Courtwood as per their Facebook page.

Unlaoised

Kieran Kelly named as new Park manager
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

Quote from: SCFC on December 10, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
Martin Murphy is not staying on with Port and Eddie Kinsella not staying on with Courtwood as per their Facebook page.
Port looking for a high profile manager I hear ...and have been for weeks. High profile is pricey though...

Moregroundhurling

A Laois senior club football manager is about as easy a job a man can get in sport. There are Zero expectation for silverware. A knockout spot is looked upon as a great year. There's about four teams who in all truth are average intermediate teams and every other team is worse than they were five years ago bar Port. Money for old rope

Portlaoise (final every year)
3-4 teams aim for a final and the lose of flop on the way
6-8 teams aim for a semi final and lose or flop on the way
The rest hope to draw each other in the first round and get a win..#bonusterritory

High Fielder

Quote from: portlaoisekid on December 10, 2019, 06:29:00 PM
Quote from: SCFC on December 10, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
Port looking for a high profile manager I hear ...and have been for weeks. High profile is pricey though...

I think it's an investment that would bear fruit if the right man could be got. I know you think otherwise PK but Portlaoise look susceptible to me, and Port have the makings of a very good side.

Laois fan

Id love to know your sources,i believe port have already started back with martin murphy