GAA TV Radio & Webcasts

Started by thejuice, February 12, 2008, 11:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan

Off the Ball been making an appearance on my Spotify again this week haven't listened since they went behind a pay wall. Wonder will the new gaa subscription be worth the price when they announce it

marty34

Quote from: Brendan on November 23, 2023, 08:50:55 PMOff the Ball been making an appearance on my Spotify again this week haven't listened since they went behind a pay wall. Wonder will the new gaa subscription be worth the price when they announce it

I think if you sign up to their app, you get 3 'free' podcasts a week I think.

Or something like that.

onefineday

Quote from: Brendan on November 23, 2023, 08:50:55 PMOff the Ball been making an appearance on my Spotify again this week haven't listened since they went behind a pay wall. Wonder will the new gaa subscription be worth the price when they announce it
The football pod wasn't behind the paywall - presume the sponsors AIB wouldn't have been happy? It just coincidentally went on break around paywall time, now it's back for 5 club episodes.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: onefineday on November 25, 2023, 08:04:25 AM
The football pod wasn't behind the paywall - presume the sponsors AIB wouldn't have been happy? It just coincidentally went on break around paywall time, now it's back for 5 club episodes.

The thought of paying to listen to Paddy Andrews  :-\  other 2 lads are good but it's the Paddy show in his world

bennydorano

Quote from: The Boy Wonder on November 23, 2023, 02:11:32 PMIf you're not watching The Late Late Toy Show  ;)

Virgin Media 2
Friday 24th November, 9.00pm - 10.00pm

Smaller Fish GAA Show

Anywhere to watch this on demand or any other options in the black North?