Did Down beat Meath or is this fake news?

Started by T Fearon, February 26, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

ONeill

Yep, Armagh are officially the worst county in Ulster.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Tony, I actually smirked at that..... BRAVO, tho I fear its the law of averages working themselves out

snoopdog

Smurfy123

Tony take a look at the league tables you clown
Armagh are almost bottom of division 3 we are division 2 and have more points than use
Besides Antrim Armagh are the worst team in Ulster
Tell your players to spend more time on the pitch instead of a gym and they might be able to kick a ball right
Full of gym robots

stew

Quote from: Smurfy123 on February 26, 2017, 08:22:12 AM
Tony take a look at the league tables you clown
Armagh are almost bottom of division 3 we are division 2 and have more points than use
Besides Antrim Armagh are the worst team in Ulster
Tell your players to spend more time on the pitch instead of a gym and they might be able to kick a ball right
Full of gym robots

You forgot a full stop after the word right!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Taylor

This thread is a bit like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

2 of the 3 worst teams in Ulster arguing over who is better

seafoid

Armagh must have done a deal with the devil back in 2002. Win Sam but be loaded with McGeeney and Enda Mc Nulty in the following years
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

PW Nally

Quote from: seafoid on February 27, 2017, 11:41:52 AM
Armagh must have done a deal with the devil back in 2002. Win Sam but be loaded with McGeeney and Enda Mc Nulty in the following years
No link?

mrdeeds

Think Justin involved too. Was involved with our club last year and was so negative.

seafoid

Quote from: PW Nally on February 27, 2017, 12:54:40 PM
No link?

www.lucifer.com seems to be down
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Aristo 60

When this all blows over some wise old sage will reflect that the team that beat the team that couldn't be beaten, beat them again, but this time as the team that could only be beaten. Until that is, they beat the team that couldn't be beaten, again.

Or something along the lines of. Not that catchy I know.

T Fearon

I know.There'll not be a cow milked nor a Brexit protest in Newry for at least three weeks!