Cork 7/4
Galway 3/1
Meath 11/2
Kildare 6/1
Derry 15/2
Down 12/1
Fermanagh 14/1
Clare 20/1

Kildare are closer to Clare than Cork and themselves and Down should probably be the 2 favourites for relegation but Kildare punters are a bit too loyal. In saying that hard to call a winner, so whoever gets a bit of momentum early on should get promoted 9/10 points to do the trick. 

#newbridgeornowhere

Maroon Manc

Galway should in theory be well placed for promotion;  As we've seen in previous years certain counties have peaked this time of year and its got them promoted like Down, Roscommon & Cavan.

seafoid

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 30, 2017, 09:47:48 AM
Good to be back home.

Outright Betting    

Cork 7/4
Galway 3/1
Meath 11/2
Kildare 6/1
Derry 15/2
Down 12/1
Fermanagh 14/1
Clare 20/1

Kildare are closer to Clare than Cork and themselves and Down should probably be the 2 favourites for relegation but Kildare punters are a bit too loyal. In saying that hard to call a winner, so whoever gets a bit of momentum early on should get promoted 9/10 points to do the trick.
Meath look cheap. Derry are probably better than them
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

GaillimhIarthair

I don't care how we do it BUT we have to get out of this bloody division this year - I am sick of the sight of the place!  Crucial to the development of a relatively very young squad also. 

seafoid

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on January 30, 2017, 11:48:55 AM
I don't care how we do it BUT we have to get out of this bloody division this year - I am sick of the sight of the place!  Crucial to the development of a relatively very young squad also.
They hafta get out of D2 this year. Last 2 years they had chances to do so but didnt take them. The team is developing even if last year was disappointing.

PW Nally

Good to be back home.

Outright Betting    

Cork 7/4
Galway 3/1
Meath 11/2
Kildare 6/1
Derry 15/2
Down 12/1
Fermanagh 14/1
Clare 20/1

4 favourites are fairly flakey from game to game and hard to trust. Down very poor last year in Division 1 and Derry not done anything in years.
Fermanagh always seem to play consistently and could be a dark horse if put emphasis on league.
Clare hopefully will stay up and build on a positive 2016.

Bord na Mona man

Division 3 ain't no picnic either!

FermGael

14/1 . 

Think I will have a wee bit of that.

Anybody got relegation odds ?
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

DuffleKing

6/1 and 4th fav is very short for Kildare?

mouview

Quote from: seafoid on January 30, 2017, 12:33:00 PM
They hafta get out of D2 this year. Last 2 years they had chances to do so but didnt take them. The team is developing even if last year was disappointing.

Think it can only develop so far with the personnel available to them Seaf. Badly need better players in defence, more consistent midfield that shows up on all days and probably a better cul baire. A fit-for-purpose set of forwards could probably be fielded in fairness.

Jinxy

As usual, we'll be there or thereabouts for both promotion and relegation.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Good to be back home.

Outright Betting    

Cork 7/4
Galway 3/1
Meath 11/2
Kildare 6/1
Derry 15/2
Down 12/1
Fermanagh 14/1
Clare 20/1

I've bet the stud farm and the Range Rover on the lads. It's only a matter of toggin out.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Absolutely crazy odds on Kildare, anyone who would put money on them at any price shorter than Clare's would need to be sectioned.

GalwayBayBoy

Big game on the first weekend with Galway hosting Cork. The winner there will fancy their chances of going on a run towards the top 2.

seafoid

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on January 30, 2017, 06:01:02 PM
Good to be back home.

Outright Betting    

Cork 7/4
Galway 3/1
Meath 11/2
Kildare 6/1
Derry 15/2
Down 12/1
Fermanagh 14/1
Clare 20/1

I've bet the stud farm and the Range Rover on the lads. It's only a matter of toggin out.
toggin out and doin a few stretches