Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedgehunter

Quote from: yewtree on November 21, 2019, 02:02:13 PM
Not long now to Christmas and season of goodwill.That club from The East are in Ulster Final but as an act of goodwill and taking into account they are near border of South I feel we should take them in as our own as there are more like us in their outlook on football and commitment than those deep in The East.So good luck to Kilcoo in the final and let the whole county get behind them.
We mightn't always like getting beat by them but you gotta admire them.But 2020 it will back to the usual and they will not win Championship.This is the end of this period of profile for them.
Any word on Senior County Squad , any new faces in?

A couple of Glenn men in..

Leftmidfield

Quote from: Hedgehunter on November 21, 2019, 04:04:01 PM
Not long now to Christmas and season of goodwill.That club from The East are in Ulster Final but as an act of goodwill and taking into account they are near border of South I feel we should take them in as our own as there are more like us in their outlook on football and commitment than those deep in The East.So good luck to Kilcoo in the final and let the whole county get behind them.
We mightn't always like getting beat by them but you gotta admire them.But 2020 it will back to the usual and they will not win Championship.This is the end of this period of profile for them.

Ross McGarry CPN

BarryBreensBandage

Has anyone got the squad list, or a link?
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

general

Who's in from Glenn?

snoopdog

Quote from: Cuan12 on November 21, 2019, 10:15:42 PM
Yewtree you are a complete Richard head with a massive chip on your shoulder, Ross McGarry as good a club footballer that he is, won't make it as a senior county footballer, been tried before didn't cut it, with devoted gaels like yourself point will do well again next year, by the way clubs from the east won divisions 1,2 and 4
SFC , JFC, MFC so do yourself a favour and ssshh

Richard head.  :D :D, sorry i laughed out loud at that. Havent heard it in a while.

Also best of Luck to Kilcoo in he final.

Hedgehunter

Quote from: general on November 22, 2019, 01:17:43 PM

Who's in from Glenn?

John O'Hare and Jack McCartan

Centre 3/4

Another county title goes to the east today..

whitegoodman

Ed Hardy

Any word on who played in challenge game v Kildare yesterday?

Godsown

Quote from: Centre 3/4 on November 24, 2019, 04:14:06 PM

Warrenpoint would be favourites for the Set Dancing all the same

general

Quote from: Hedgehunter on November 23, 2019, 04:33:16 PM
Quote from: general on November 22, 2019, 01:17:43 PM

Who's in from Glenn?

John O'Hare and Jack McCartan

2 Very Capable Lads - JOH as good as anyone in goals and seriously dedicated. Being around the setup will bring his communication on

Cuan12

Yewtree , did you go to u21 final yesterday , wondering what result was

SamFever

Quote from: Centre 3/4 on November 24, 2019, 04:14:06 PM
Actually two titles went East.

Godsown

Well Yewtree, any word on how Scor is going. Bound to be a few titles going to the big clubs down there. You know " it's the most wonderful time of the year"

terrifictommy

JOH gets caught in possession too much surely? Tends to go for wanders from what I seen. And the other lad is a good player but not county standard yet, time to grow.

East/South. You all need to catch a grip. Poison. Pollution. Despair. I've no hope for Down football whilst all of you are contributors to any team.