Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Saw Eagle Eye when it came out in the cinema. Terrible film. Nice idea for a film, but poorly executed.
Testing Accessibility

nrico2006

QuoteThough the girl from the Bon Jovi video for Always is in it, I hadn't seen her since Spin City and she is gorgeous (Carla Gugino or something)

She was in Sin City briefly.  But she was unbelievable in it!

Fried Green Tomatoes is a brilliant movie.

Eagle Eye was watched at the cinema and the idea seemed good but the film was dirt.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Shortso79

Watched Get Smart at the weekend - just about watchable (Only for the good looking lassie in it)

maggie

He's Just Not That Into You- good chick flick show.

screenexile

Watched that last weekvwith a friend of mine and even she had to admit it painted all women as psychos and all men as dead on... just like it is in real life.

Wasn't bad for a chick flick though I'll give it that much. Great cast.

SidelineKick

Seen The Unborn at the weekend, shit shit shit.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on March 03, 2009, 11:31:43 AM
my woman wants to go see Marley and Me anyone any opinions on this?

[img][http://archive.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2008/12/25/marley_and_me/story.jpg/img]

The woman's mother read the book and said it was brilliant, think it would be a good film.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

any of yous watching generation kill?
watched couple of episodes tonight, not bad at all
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 05, 2009, 11:39:59 PM
any of yous watching generation kill?
watched couple of episodes tonight, not bad at all

Meant to be very good, supposed to be how the war in Iraq really is. I think there is a fella in it, Sgt Rudi Reyes, who is playing himself and was a soldier in Iraq. I havent got round to watching it yet though.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Canalman

Got Pride and Glory last night with Colin Farrell/Ed Norton. Average enough film but watchable. Would advise that you wait for it to leave the "new release" price before renting it.

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

RedandGreenSniper

Watched Into The Wild last night. A story about a young American lad who lived a frugal life after graduating, living off the earth and eventually living in the wild in America. True story. A good story and yer man has an interesting outlook on life. Not one I would share but worth watching imo. Very slow moving however.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year