FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

The keeper made a complete horlicks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

That was some pass by Liverpools Enzo Fernandez
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

The price boost I took was messi .5 shots on target and Argentina to qualify... 6/4 job done
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mourne Red

Game over.. Croatia look leggy

Armagh18

Some goal that. Got the rub of the green

thewobbler

I'm baffled by Croatia here. They've got nothing up front, and their most likely path to goal is via the magnificently accurate corner taker, Perisic. And they roll out overly complicated short corner kicks.

seafoid

Mourne Red

Captain Obvious

Croatia caught out badly on the counter and had a few chances to clear it. Breaks going Argentinas way, they'll hardly let another two goal lead slip?

seafoid

Maradona would have loved this

HiMucker

Quote from: thewobbler on December 13, 2022, 07:41:33 PM
I'm baffled by Croatia here. They've got nothing up front, and their most likely path to goal is via the magnificently accurate corner taker, Perisic. And they roll out overly complicated short corner kicks.
Was thinking the same. They have hammered a few crosses in to the first man after a short corner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on December 13, 2022, 07:49:26 PM
Maradona would have loved this

Aye, he'd have been proper coked out at this stage, he'd have ruined those super seats

Milltown Row2

Now it's not a penalty!! It's a foul all day long, makes no contact with the ball

Wildweasel74

The real Ronaldo always turned up

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 13, 2022, 08:04:56 PM
The real Ronaldo always turned up

Except during that mad final when they were all holding hands