Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

another diving, injury feigning cheat to add to the PL roster...that's just great

screenexile

Quote from: JoG2 on June 30, 2015, 10:50:17 AM
another diving, injury feigning cheat to add to the PL roster...that's just great

He'll fit in well!!!

I hope they get him, over the hill, dodgy temperament sounds good to me. Also Jones signed a new deal for another 4 years. . . Class!!!

ballinaman

Quote from: screenexile on June 30, 2015, 10:55:16 AM

He'll fit in well!!!

I hope they get him, over the hill, dodgy temperament sounds good to me. Also Jones signed a new deal for another 4 years. . . Class!!!
Over the hill?...29....as a central defender..really?

laoislad

Yer only getting him because Liverpool didn't want him.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

NAG1

Quote from: ballinaman on June 30, 2015, 10:59:00 AM

He'll fit in well!!!

I dont mind about his age, I just dont see him at the type of centre half that is required. Maybe and hopefully if he is signed he will prove me wrong and to be fair with his experience and past success he could only be a good influence on the younger defenders at the club.

ballinaman

Quote from: NAG1 on June 30, 2015, 11:02:48 AM

He'll fit in well!!!

I dont mind about his age, I just dont see him at the type of centre half that is required. Maybe and hopefully if he is signed he will prove me wrong and to be fair with his experience and past success he could only be a good influence on the younger defenders at the club.
Also if they keep signing Spanish players...might be able to convince De Gea he's already in Madrid.

magpie seanie

Don't really like Ramos for some of his carry on but there's no doubting how good a player he is and has been for a while now. Kind of guy if he plays for your team you'll love him but hate him otherwise. As well as the versatility defensively he would bring he will be a threat to score from set pieces - something United have lacked for some time now - probably since Vidic left. He would be a very good addition.

Coleman is tailor made for what LVG wants to do and he needs to be got. I think it would be a good move for him too. Schneiderlin similarly. Would be a really good addition I think.

Like all these stories you can only believe them when you see a picture of them holding a shirt/scarf though.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 30, 2015, 11:12:09 AM
Don't really like Ramos for some of his carry on but there's no doubting how good a player he is and has been for a while now. Kind of guy if he plays for your team you'll love him but hate him otherwise. As well as the versatility defensively he would bring he will be a threat to score from set pieces - something United have lacked for some time now - probably since Vidic left. He would be a very good addition.

Coleman is tailor made for what LVG wants to do and he needs to be got. I think it would be a good move for him too. Schneiderlin similarly. Would be a really good addition I think.

Like all these stories you can only believe them when you see a picture of them holding a shirt/scarf though.
A green and yellow scarf or a red one?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

He'll fit in well!!!

:-X

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on June 30, 2015, 11:16:58 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on June 30, 2015, 11:12:09 AM

A green and yellow scarf or a red one?

It'd be a red one. Employees would probably be fired for protesting about ownership/management.  ;)

GJL

Lol. Utd are only linked with a player and already the brigade are on calling him an overage diving cheat.

magpie seanie

Quote from: GJL on June 30, 2015, 11:27:00 AM
Lol. Utd are only linked with a player and already the brigade are on calling him an overage diving cheat.

So we should ignore his previous form just because he's joining United? OK.

shawshank

Quote from: JoG2 on June 30, 2015, 11:18:14 AM

He'll fit in well!!!

:-X

The irony, Paddy Bradley

GJL

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 30, 2015, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: GJL on June 30, 2015, 11:27:00 AM

So we should ignore his previous form just because he's joining United? OK.

Tear away. What ever makes you happy.

DennistheMenace

Renewed my season ticket, fancy a good year (top 3) but think it will be very competitive with Arsenal stronger and Chelsea always formidable.