Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Big game today. No major changes to the starting 15 announced. The experiment of Kieran McGerary at 12 hasn't worked, he has been shite. Good to see big Kennedy back in the middle hopefully he can add some steal. Questions around Nathan Donnelly as well who starts again, he has got a lot of game time this league campaign without having any major moments. Roman McNamee back on the bench again hopefully he's a late change into the 15.

Praying for a Tyrone win...
Living the dream!!!

TyroneClubs

What is going on with Conor McKenna? Not on squad today by all accounts, he got his all Ireland. Doesn't seem interested and going by previous interviews he won't let it rule his life. A shame if packing it in already

RedHand88

Some dung talked on here. Rory Brennan was retired during the week and he's playing the day  ;D

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 19, 2022, 06:14:40 PM
Some dung talked on here. Rory Brennan was retired during the week and he's playing the day  ;D

Playing well to boot. Thought he was unfortunate not to get much game time last year. Doesn't do much wrong
Living the dream!!!

tyrone08

Quote from: TyroneClubs on March 19, 2022, 05:40:09 PM
What is going on with Conor McKenna? Not on squad today by all accounts, he got his all Ireland. Doesn't seem interested and going by previous interviews he won't let it rule his life. A shame if packing it in already

Can't see mckenna sticking it last the year if he lasts that long.

tyrone08

Does Maurice know the advantage rule?

An Watcher

Shocker at the end when Tyrone were clean through

sensethetone

Quote from: WT4E on March 18, 2022, 08:31:26 PM
Quote from: sensethetone on March 18, 2022, 11:51:59 AM
Quote from: WT4E on March 18, 2022, 10:18:19 AM
Whats the story with the new Jerseys I'm a bit confused I thought they where already updated for new sponsor? Maybe they weren't on sale?

Really like the new style and always hoped they would return to that style of badge but if they went back to the even older one that would be class

There's a one off jersey as it's 30 years of Alianz national league, don't know if it's just Tyrone. I'd buy it.

Still have Powerscreen sponsored jersey(long sleeve).

Does she still fit? ;)
Yes and it's medium..

An Watcher

How would we like to win tomorrow now? Donegal and monaghan?

God14

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 19, 2022, 07:15:53 PM

Can't see mckenna sticking it last the year if he lasts that long.

Genuine question, was he at Cheltenham during the week? The man's heart is in horse racing.

Under Lights

Away on his brothers stag do, at Cheltenham

An Watcher

Forgetting about Tyrones current position it's great to hear players getting away to the likes of this.  Hearing too many stories of boys missing events with little reward

Moonshine

Did ronan o Neill not have to miss is own brothers wedding? Mc kenna seems to be a law into himself. Don't know why? He was poor last year and awful this year.

An Watcher

Could be gone sooner rather than later.  Pity but when other guys are giving 100% commitment I know what I'd rather have

ONeill

Would definitely want a fit McKenna this summer. He played a crucial role in big games last year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.