Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopOfTheRight13

Quote from: God14 on August 11, 2021, 09:35:32 AM
LOL crazy stuff this!

I'd ring Teague from Dromore, and the two forwards from Clonoe

Clonoe play with 6 forwards please clarify which two?

viperhiggins

Quote from: TopOfTheRight13 on August 11, 2021, 11:06:50 AM
Quote from: God14 on August 11, 2021, 09:35:32 AM
LOL crazy stuff this!

I'd ring Teague from Dromore, and the two forwards from Clonoe

Clonoe play with 6 forwards please clarify which two?

Thought that was pretty obvious? Collie Doris & Ryan T O neill

bigtogs

Maybe we should have stayed out the beer house in Pomeroy the Monday after Ulster Final... we have met trouble half way in my opinion..

galwayman

Quote from: bogball88 on August 11, 2021, 10:24:14 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
I wonder will club teams be afforded cancellations and accommodation with covid issues for Club teams come Championship time...
;D some chance
Sligo weren't given any leeway in last years championship.
Obviously it's much more logistically challenging at the start of the championship rather than towards the end but still.

viperhiggins

Quote from: galwayman on August 11, 2021, 11:41:16 AM
Quote from: bogball88 on August 11, 2021, 10:24:14 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
I wonder will club teams be afforded cancellations and accommodation with covid issues for Club teams come Championship time...
;D some chance
Sligo weren't given any leeway in last years championship.
Obviously it's much more logistically challenging at the start of the championship rather than towards the end but still.

But still what? You've just clearly stated why Sligo weren't givien as much leeway.

armaghniac

Will the Tyrone county board be showing the same flexibility regarding club games as they seek for their county team?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyHarp

Quote from: armaghniac on August 11, 2021, 01:43:44 PM
Will the Tyrone county board be showing the same flexibility regarding club games as they seek for their county team?

Yawn - how many times has this been asked today?
That was never a square ball!!

Captain Scarlet

Can I ask how many lads actually have it and how many are being hit by quarantine rules?
There are different numbers flying around.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Cobra

Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2021, 11:27:42 AM
Maybe we should have stayed out the beer house in Pomeroy the Monday after Ulster Final... we have met trouble half way in my opinion..

This has McGeary and Burns written all over it.....

tyrone08

Quote from: Cobra on August 11, 2021, 05:16:27 PM

Can see where you are coming from but pubs are open so they are allowed to be there. I would ask what is the point in playing the gaa calendar at all ilthis yer if you are not allowed to celebrate after winning a trophy. Isn't that the whole point of it, winning and them celebrating your hard work by enjoying yourself.

You could say they could go out after they are knocked out of the championship but in reality the enjoyment of winning ulster would be gone and you would be out celebrating a defeat.

bigtogs

Quote from: tyrone08 on August 11, 2021, 05:34:49 PM

Can see where you are coming from but pubs are open so they are allowed to be there. I would ask what is the point in playing the gaa calendar at all ilthis yer if you are not allowed to celebrate after winning a trophy. Isn't that the whole point of it, winning and them celebrating your hard work by enjoying yourself.

You could say they could go out after they are knocked out of the championship but in reality the enjoyment of winning ulster would be gone and you would be out celebrating a defeat.

Celebrate away by all means, as the times we are in with 4/5 missing the Ulster Final a more careful approach may/should have been taken, no point yapping now when this approach was not taken.

Gaafan2

Burns was isolating ye clown. Incase you didn't notice, he wasn't playing in the the ulster final.

Onthe40

ticket allocation a mess, another successf from our co board and Croker..  some families not getting any, families getting double what they requested, adults getting kids tickets, kids getting adult tickets.. muppets

GlenMan

Quote from: Onthe40 on August 12, 2021, 09:47:36 AM
ticket allocation a mess, another successf from our co board and Croker..  some families not getting any, families getting double what they requested, adults getting kids tickets, kids getting adult tickets.. muppets

To be fair, it's nothing to do with the County Board. Blame Croke Park and Ticketmaster. The process of allocating tickets completely randomly is asinine. e.g. Our club chairman was allocated tickets in the upper Cusack at the very back while a friend of mine (who does nothing for the club) was allocated lower hogan. How does that make sense!?

viperhiggins

Greatest Tyrone Team of the 2000s

1. Niall Morgan
2. A. McCrory
3. J.McMahon
4. P. Hampsey
5. P. Harte
6. C. Gormley
7. P. Jordan
8. C. Cavanagh
9. S. Cavanagh
10. O. Mulligan