Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 31, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
Great to see your back Sean123. Did you miss the game on Sunday or see it abroad?

Under Lights, my daughter is 8 and shows no interest in gardening as yet.

In a way I would like to see Mattie go back to CHB but then again if he was up top of the left he could keep Neil McGee busy rather than us watching him bullying poor RoN last year.
How about a FF line of Mattie, Sean and Justy. They wouldn't see that coming.  :o

Thought Meyler was poor on Sunday and could miss out the next day but's it's a 21 man game now

Mattie is a red card waiting to happen if he plays at 6.

PMG1

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on May 31, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
They won the minor league, and got beat by 1 pt, by the team that will win Ulster, and were also many peoples favourites to win it,  so that makes them clueless, boyo.
You also have to factor in the fact that they were without the services of their normal cent half back with injury who was perhaps the most influential man on the team through the league. Derry will go on to win ulster comfortably I imagine

Dire Ear

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on May 31, 2017, 07:25:09 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on May 31, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
Great to see your back Sean123. Did you miss the game on Sunday or see it abroad?

Under Lights, my daughter is 8 and shows no interest in gardening as yet.

In a way I would like to see Mattie go back to CHB but then again if he was up top of the left he could keep Neil McGee busy rather than us watching him bullying poor RoN last year.
How about a FF line of Mattie, Sean and Justy. They wouldn't see that coming.  :o

Thought Meyler was poor on Sunday and could miss out the next day but's it's a 21 man game now

Mattie is a red card waiting to happen if he plays at 6.
Might see more action and be less frustrating for him?!?

The Golden Years

Quote from: PMG1 on May 31, 2017, 07:50:49 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on May 31, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
They won the minor league, and got beat by 1 pt, by the team that will win Ulster, and were also many peoples favourites to win it,  so that makes them clueless, boyo.
You also have to factor in the fact that they were without the services of their normal cent half back with injury who was perhaps the most influential man on the team through the league. Derry will go on to win ulster comfortably I imagine

Ok, We were beat by a good Derry team by a point in the first round of the Championship.  Its been a good year then!! Even though this was very good tyrone minor team and IMO should be beating Derry.

stillsenior

Justy played about 15 minutes for Omagh last night coming on as a sub against Donaghmore

Ty4Sam

Quote from: stillsenior on June 01, 2017, 10:39:13 AM
Justy played about 15 minutes for Omagh last night coming on as a sub against Donaghmore

You sure? It was a starred match.

Ty4Sam

Quote from: Ty4Sam on June 01, 2017, 11:13:05 AM
Quote from: stillsenior on June 01, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

You sure? It was a starred match.

My mistake, wasn't a starred game.

RedHandTom

Ty4Sam

Fuzzman

Almost two weeks of silence. Is it the quiet before the storm or are people just interested in their clubs for now and not too worried about the county team.

Is McNabb the only injury worry?
I'm expecting us to play the exact same way as last year's final but with maybe Donegal being a bit more adventurous in attack.

WT4E

I don't why but I have a bad feeling about Sunday after watching us against Derry and I have a feeling it could be a short summer (1st July) as I predict a bad draw in qualifiers.

Hope I'm totally wrong all the same.

skeog

Rory Gallagher at the mind games talking how refs have copped on to unfair treatment MM receives,expect David Coldrick to have noted his concern.

Redhand Santa

I've a feeling there is a big performance in Tyrone. Looking at the league games the team looked off the pace in the last few games and hopefully the aim has been for them to peak later this year. We haven't been too far away in recent seasons and hopefully the ulster title and defeating Donegal last year will give them the confidence to push on. I've no problem with us getting men behind the ball but really want to see us attacking more at pace when we are in possession and pushing up more at times on the better teams. Huge day on Sunday which could well shape the season either way.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: skeog on June 14, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
Rory Gallagher at the mind games talking how refs have copped on to unfair treatment MM receives,expect David Coldrick to have noted his concern.

They seem to think if Murphy plays out the pitch he isn't allowed to be marked and should be given a free run at it. Given Justy is just back I don't think it will be him doing the marking duties this week.

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 14, 2017, 10:50:52 AM
Quote from: skeog on June 14, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

They seem to think if Murphy plays out the pitch he isn't allowed to be marked and should be given a free run at it. Given Justy is just back I don't think it will be him doing the marking duties this week.

I thought McCarron did a good job on Murphy last year, will be interesting to see if he gets the nod again. I think alot of people are forgetting that alot of Donegals players are untested at Championship level, and were very poor in the first half v Antrim. Also, from last years game they are missing Mac Niallais who kicked a couple of great scores. Ryan McHugh kicked 3 scores in the first half last year too but did nothing when Rory Brennan moved onto him in the second half, I would imagine Brennan will be on him from the start this weekend.

Anyone got any insight on how Matty Donnelly has been playing for Trillick this year? He didn't play well throughout the league (didn't help that he was stuck in FF getting very little service) and was quiet v Derry so hoping that he is due a big game for us.