Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

tothetop, what makes u think tyrone will play more attacking football?

tothetop03

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 11, 2017, 10:26:05 PM
tothetop, what makes u think tyrone will play more attacking football?

Just think they have to change things a little bit Mickey will know that himself....

southtyronegael

we knew that after last year but to be honest ive seen absolutely no evidence this year so far that we have changed. and to be honest its not like a switch that u can turn on and off when u want. i think its a bit of wishfull thinking that our gameplan will change overnight.

tothetop03

I am willling to wait and see....

southtyronegael

Quote from: tothetop03 on May 11, 2017, 10:51:24 PM
how many more years are u willing to wait?

tothetop03

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 11, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

This Year could do it lol..... Harte is there at the minute so wee just have to get on with it..... My first tyrone game was 1975 been to most championship games from then supporting my County in good and bad times i will continue to do that, no matter who is managing them.... somethings i see i really dont like but thats life...i cant change it..... Have seen Tyrone in worse shape many a Time... when we played Killkenny footballers in omagh back in the very early 90's we could only dream about top 8 and div 1 football most years.....

Beantown

Ok Mr Meldrew ok.....whats your solution?

southtyronegael

Wel I've offered my solution a hundred times on here but yous won't listen. I don't believe it!

Club boi

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 12, 2017, 09:56:59 AM
Wel I've offered my solution a hundred times on here but yous won't listen. I don't believe it!

We are forced to listen to you but none of Us here have the power to remove your friend MH. This isn't Trumps America

southtyronegael

Of course we have the power club boi. Get on to your club delegate and make sure he votes Harte out come the end of the year.

Club boi

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 12, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
Of course we have the power club boi. Get on to your club delegate and make sure he votes Harte out come the end of the year.

So you finally agree nothing can be done until the end of the year?? Good, now less of the MH bashing and talk football until Tyrone are bate

driveherin

You would think Big Joe McMahon would have made his mind up by now!!!??? Holy Jaysus!!!! Hasn't played in about 2years!!!  ;) ;) ;)

Fuzzman

I reckon big Joe could full forward for the Derry match. We should play a 4 man FF line to confuse them.

In hiding

Quote from: driveherin on May 12, 2017, 03:46:38 PM
You would think Big Joe McMahon would have made his mind up by now!!!??? Holy Jaysus!!!! Hasn't played in about 2years!!!  ;) ;) ;)
Make his mind up about what ?

Mikhailov

Quote from: tothetop03 on May 12, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

This Year could do it lol..... Harte is there at the minute so wee just have to get on with it..... My first tyrone game was 1975 been to most championship games from then supporting my County in good and bad times i will continue to do that, no matter who is managing them.... somethings i see i really dont like but thats life...i cant change it..... Have seen Tyrone in worse shape many a Time... when we played Killkenny footballers in omagh back in the very early 90's we could only dream about top 8 and div 1 football most years.....

You are right - Tyrone did play Kilkenny but that was one of the years were the GAA experimented with the league and mixed up the 4 divisions. Tyrone actually played a NFL final in 92 and 95 so it is not like the early 90's were doldrums times - far from it. Ulster was the strongest province and Tyrone were there or thereabouts but it was straight KO and no back door in them days. To suggest Tyrone were in bad shape and nowhere near the top 8 is rubbish.