Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 30, 2017, 10:23:15 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 10:21:13 PM
Yeah, pity he wouldn't come up to the dromore area.. back of the van job for him ;)
dont believe everything you read in mc carrons book. you should lock teaminamillion in the back of a van with mc carron. that would really teach him a lesson.

I am so sick and tired of your posts.. it's the same drivel over and over again .. you would need to wise up, I'm just glad you don't contribute anything to the club thread, you're clearly a fair weather county supporter .. but you've crossed the line this time .. and don't give me this dung about it being your opinion nlah blah you are ruining this thread for ppl who were here long before you and hopefully long after you
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

southtyronegael

Quote from: leenie on March 31, 2017, 01:44:04 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 30, 2017, 10:23:15 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 10:21:13 PM
Yeah, pity he wouldn't come up to the dromore area.. back of the van job for him ;)
dont believe everything you read in mc carrons book. you should lock teaminamillion in the back of a van with mc carron. that would really teach him a lesson.

I am so sick and tired of your posts.. it's the same drivel over and over again .. you would need to wise up, I'm just glad you don't contribute anything to the club thread, you're clearly a fair weather county supporter .. but you've crossed the line this time .. and don't give me this dung about it being your opinion nlah blah you are ruining this thread for ppl who were here long before you and hopefully long after you
Il assume your post is directed at me and I'm sorry I've upset your little mickey Harte love in.

Fuzzman

STG and a few others. We get it you want Mickey out and of course you're entitled to your opinion but there really is no point repeating the same stuff over and over again. You're just pissing people off and nobody wants to read it.
Of course we want to read well balanced arguments and good reasons to why the team aren't doing well and how things could improve but we're fed up hearing now Mickey has to go blah blah blah.

I've went through stages where I wanted Mickey to resign as well and I gave my reasons. At the moment I think he has helped build a new team from the U21s and a few of the older lads and I think we've improved in the last few years. The team from the 2000s had to be rebuilt and that takes time. Look at teams like Cork, Armagh, Meath who have all fallen away and struggle to even win their province now.
Whilst we have not been in an AI final for 9 years now, we have been in 2 AI semifinals in recent years and in a National league final in 2013. Last year we regained our Ulster title and came very close to beating Mayo who went on to draw with Dublin in the AI final.
To me we are back on the right track but still have a few issues that need sorting out but I cannot see any other manager doing anything differently.

BennyHarp

The few lads on here are guys who bought their first red and white headband in 2003 and being mainly influenced by twitter and the Premier league they feel it's appropriate to boo their team and shout for managers to get sacked in the GAA. Unfortunately they are products of the times.
That was never a square ball!!

skeog

Beating boys up in the back of a van is of a bygone age in dromore lol.

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 31, 2017, 05:38:25 PM
The few lads on here are guys who bought their first red and white headband in 2003 and being mainly influenced by twitter and the Premier league they feel it's appropriate to boo their team and shout for managers to get sacked in the GAA. Unfortunately they are products of the times.

says the sheep

BennyHarp

Quote from: longballin on March 31, 2017, 06:12:48 PM

says the sheep

Maybe, but at least I don't follow the influence of British soccer culture that you lads clearly embrace.

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 31, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

says the sheep

Maybe, but at least I don't follow the influence of British soccer culture that you lads clearly embrace.

you probably do but that makes you sound like a great Irish man  :D

teaminamillion

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
If a size 5 hit you on the head you wouldn't know what it was. I speak for a hell of a lot of tyrone ones? Do you go to games do you ya reptile...
Your an unequivocally licentious wretch and a myopic blood-curdling conglomerate of intellectual constipation
I walked into Easons bookshop last December and acquired two books. I bought Kieran donaghys and stole cathal McCarrons cos I know that's what he would have done.

teaminamillion

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 31, 2017, 05:15:54 PM
STG and a few others. We get it you want Mickey out and of course you're entitled to your opinion but there really is no point repeating the same stuff over and over again. You're just pissing people off and nobody wants to read it.
Of course we want to read well balanced arguments and good reasons to why the team aren't doing well and how things could improve but we're fed up hearing now Mickey has to go blah blah blah.

I've went through stages where I wanted Mickey to resign as well and I gave my reasons. At the moment I think he has helped build a new team from the U21s and a few of the older lads and I think we've improved in the last few years. The team from the 2000s had to be rebuilt and that takes time. Look at teams like Cork, Armagh, Meath who have all fallen away and struggle to even win their province now.
Whilst we have not been in an AI final for 9 years now, we have been in 2 AI semifinals in recent years and in a National league final in 2013. Last year we regained our Ulster title and came very close to beating Mayo who went on to draw with Dublin in the AI final.
To me we are back on the right track but still have a few issues that need sorting out but I cannot see any other manager doing anything differently.

following them since 84 so don't try and insult our intelligence when it comes to Tyrone football business.

BennyHarp

Quote from: longballin on March 31, 2017, 06:44:37 PM

says the sheep

It just gets a bit tiresome hearing the same "sack the manager" line. It's a soccer thing. I've never come across it in the GAA until recent years  as generally there's a bit of respect for the lads doing the job. Of course I don't agree with everything Harte does and have criticised plenty of his decisions, but I just cringe when the "supporters" start calling for people to be sacked. Each to their own I suppose but you'll be the same guys shouting for the next man to sacked...,and the next man.....and the next man! It's a modern day mentality of this divine right to win bought about, ironically, by the success Harte has brought to the county over the years.

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 31, 2017, 07:17:46 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 31, 2017, 06:44:37 PM

says the sheep

It just gets a bit tiresome hearing the same "sack the manager" line. It's a soccer thing. I've never come across it in the GAA until recent years  as generally there's a bit of respect for the lads doing the job. Of course I don't agree with everything Harte does and have criticised plenty of his decisions, but I just cringe when the "supporters" start calling for people to be sacked. Each to their own I suppose but you'll be the same guys shouting for the next man to sacked...,and the next man.....and the next man! It's a modern day mentality of this divine right to win bought about, ironically, by the success Harte has brought to the county over the years.

'Sacked?'    people who get sacked are getting paid.. you're not suggesting?...  :o

southtyronegael

dont know if any of you listened to joe brolly live from crossmaglen on newstalk off the ball but he gave tyrone some goin over.

teaminamillion

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 31, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
dont know if any of you listened to joe brolly live from crossmaglen on newstalk off the ball but he gave tyrone some goin over.
Joe has family connections in Tyrone and was their chief cheerleader back in the noughties. He knows Tyrone have the players there and it continually frustrates him their potential is been lost under the current drudge. My message to Joe would be, the era of Mickey Harte is coming to an end. Sounds good! Might just say it again Mickey Harte will soon be no longer the Tyrone manager!

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 31, 2017, 10:41:28 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 31, 2017, 10:04:39 PM
Joe has family connections in Tyrone and was their chief cheerleader back in the noughties. He knows Tyrone have the players there and it continually frustrates him their potential is been lost under the current drudge. My message to Joe would be, the era of Mickey Harte is coming to an end. Sounds good! Might just say it again Mickey Harte will soon be no longer the Tyrone manager!

Every single one of your posts to date have been to criticise Micky Harte. Your a sad individual who is pre-occupied with ridiculing the management as opposed to supporting your county, if indeed it is your county!!