Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teaminamillion

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 30, 2017, 02:40:11 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 30, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 30, 2017, 10:05:58 AM
What sort of shit are you on about? This is a football forum, stick on topic or feck off.
maybe Fergus should stick to the football then. Ok princess?

Hard to take a boy like you serious when it appears your only purpose is to denigrate Mickey Harte and Cathal McCarron. Then again you're more than likely just an alias of another poster.
I don't care about Harte or McCarron. I do care about self serving narcissists' dragging Tyrone through the gutter. Time to drain the swamp. Time to make Tyrone great again.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: In hiding on March 30, 2017, 04:43:50 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on March 30, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
Quote from: longballin on March 30, 2017, 02:57:25 PM
Fact - Since 2010 Tyrone have won just 7 of 30 league and championship matches vs Kerry, Dublin, Donegal and Mayo, the top four. Just one of those in the championship but sure everything's grand. Harte's doing a great job  :o

whats your point? Tyrone were awful between 2010 and 2013. They need a big scalp yes, do you think mattie mc gleenan comes in and that starts happening? catch a grip
How do you make that out. 2011 Tyrone lost a semi final against Donegal. Most of them had won Ulster medals 11 months earlier. But sure, you know your stuff.
They were hammered by Dublin in the quarters as our tactical genius decided to go 2 on 2. The Mc Mahons against Connolly and Bernard Brogan with an acre of space in front of them

So you're slating Harte for not flooding the defence in 2011 and slating him for doing it the past couple of years.

Give it a rest, Lenny.

southtyronegael

Fact - Since 2010 Tyrone have won just 7 of 30 league and championship matches vs Kerry, Dublin, Donegal and Mayo, the top four. Just one of those in the championship but sure everything's grand. Harte's doing a great job  :o

whats your point? Tyrone were awful between 2010 and 2013. They need a big scalp yes, do you think mattie mc gleenan comes in and that starts happening? catch a grip
How do you make that out. 2011 Tyrone lost a semi final against Donegal. Most of them had won Ulster medals 11 months earlier. But sure, you know your stuff.
They were hammered by Dublin in the quarters as our tactical genius decided to go 2 on 2. The Mc Mahons against Connolly and Bernard Brogan with an acre of space in front of them
that 2011 game was the end of harte for me. 2 men left out to dry in defence. ricey warming the bench. weve had to endure another 6 years of hartes tactics since. time to move on mickey.

In hiding

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 30, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

So you're slating Harte for not flooding the defence in 2011 and slating him for doing it the past couple of years.

Give it a rest, Lenny.

There we go. You don't know the difference between playing 14 men in your half and providing a bit of protection for your defence.

seanmc123

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 30, 2017, 06:52:55 PM
What sort of shit are you on about? This is a football forum, stick on topic or feck off.

Hard to take a boy like you serious when it appears your only purpose is to denigrate Mickey Harte and Cathal McCarron. Then again you're more than likely just an alias of another poster.
I don't care about Harte or McCarron. I do care about self serving narcissists' dragging Tyrone through the gutter. Time to drain the swamp. Time to make Tyrone great again.

Narcissis? Big word, do you even know what it means? Il tell you one thing and I could speak for most of tyrone on this. We would rather not have you following our team if that's your attitude. f**k off down some hole ya p***k. You don't even know Cathal McCarron yet your fond of comenting on him ! Wonder would you be as big to his face? Something tells me not. I stand by Tyrone and all the players as there doing their best for this county, training every night and dedicating themselves to tyrone gaa. Great bunch of men

teaminamillion

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
Quote from: teaminamillion on March 30, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

Narcissis? Big word, do you even know what it means? Il tell you one thing and I could speak for most of tyrone on this. We would rather not have you following our team if that's your attitude. f**k off down some hole ya p***k. You don't even know Cathal McCarron yet your fond of comenting on him ! Wonder would you be as big to his face? Something tells me not. I stand by Tyrone and all the players as there doing their best for this county, training every night and dedicating themselves to tyrone gaa. Great bunch of men wow. The man wrote a book about his life. So I do know him and i will judge him. Speak for Tyrone do you? Maybe the caravan site in dromore but not Tyrone. Your language is disgusting and is beneath contempt.

seanmc123

If a size 5 hit you on the head you wouldn't know what it was. I speak for a hell of a lot of tyrone ones? Do you go to games do you ya reptile...
Your an unequivocally licentious wretch and a myopic blood-curdling conglomerate of intellectual constipation

Club boi

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
If a size 5 hit you on the head you wouldn't know what it was. I speak for a hell of a lot of tyrone ones? Do you go to games do you ya reptile...
Your an unequivocally licentious wretch and a myopic blood-curdling conglomerate of intellectual constipation

Someone's touched a nerve

seanmc123

Yeah, pity he wouldn't come up to the dromore area.. back of the van job for him ;)

southtyronegael

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 30, 2017, 10:21:13 PM
Yeah, pity he wouldn't come up to the dromore area.. back of the van job for him ;)
dont believe everything you read in mc carrons book. you should lock teaminamillion in the back of a van with mc carron. that would really teach him a lesson.

delgany

Tyrone (NFL v Kerry): Mickey O'Neill; Aidan McCrory, Pádraig Hampsey, Cathal McCarron; Tiernan McCann, Ronan McNabb, Peter Harte; Colm Cavanagh, Padraig McNulty; Conall McCann, Niall Sludden, Kieran McGeary; Mark Bradley, Sean Cavanagh, Darren McCurry.

Throw in is at 2pm.

Helpline

I think we are going to take a bit of a hiding in the kingdom.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

macca123

Quote from: Helpline on March 31, 2017, 11:14:56 AM
I think we are going to take a bit of a hiding in the kingdom.

I have the same feeling, but hopefully not  ;D

Fuzzman

I don't think so lads. Kerry are virtually safe and don't have too much to play for.
They didn't seem to put up much of a fight against Cavan who held P.Geaney scoreless from play

They brought on Darren O'Sullivan and Brian Sheehan in the first half so they must be quite understrength.

This was their lineup last Sunday.
Kerry: B Kealy, F Fitzgerald, M Griffin, R Shanahan, P Crowley, T Morley, P Murphy, D Moran, J Barry (0-1), A Spillane, K McCarthy, D Walsh (0-1), J Savage, P Geaney (0-6f), S O'Brien (0-1)

Subs: D O'Sullivan for McCarthy (8 mins, b/c), B Sheehan (0-2, 1f) for Spillane (28 mins), BJ Keane (0-2) for Savage (40), J Lyne for Crowley (61), M Geaney for Barry

longballin

Kerry will go all out to win... they won't want to give Tyrone any belief that they can beat them with the championship coming soon. With our recent past no way Kerry would have Tyrone walk out of their with a win. Mattie a huge blow though we're a beaten docket anyway.