Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunsilly King

The Saffron Gael team deserve great credit for the effort they are putting in to promote the games online. St Enda's seems to be improved and are being fairly competitive.

Also best wishes to the Gaels of Portglenone for the official opening of their new pitch this weekend. Fantastic achievement.

old timers

Quote from: Dunsilly King on May 04, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
The Saffron Gael team deserve great credit for the effort they are putting in to promote the games online. St Enda's seems to be improved and are being fairly competitive.

Also best wishes to the Gaels of Portglenone for the official opening of their new pitch this weekend. Fantastic achievement.

Couldnt agree more Curly and the others are doing a great job of keeping everyone up to date on whats happening and where.

BrendanAntrim

Minor footballers today scored 0-7 in a big defeat at home to Monaghan. No way does that reflect where we are compared to Monaghan, surely?

Minder

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on May 05, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
Minor footballers today scored 0-7 in a big defeat at home to Monaghan. No way does that reflect where we are compared to Monaghan, surely?

What did they score last week, 0-8 ? I'm seeing a trend
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ArmaghPaddy

We're you at the game Brendan?!? What were your thoughts?!?
What about yourself Minder?!! What trends are you seeing?!!  Constructive feedback from regular attenders is always part of a valuable  learning experience for everyone!

Belfast GAA man

Is that the minors over now?

Christmas Lights

The juggernaut. Stopped. Stunned by that result. Stunned.

imtommygunn

St endas have been close in any games they have lost so seem to have given anyone a run for it.

Randalstown seem to be getting some good results in division 2. St brigids seem to have dropped off a bit - i thougt they would be the best team in that league.

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Christmas Lights on May 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
why do you think Cargin are so strong this year? Brennan was a top manager and now they have Cassidy...

ArmaghPaddy

Yes Antrim GAA man...sin รณ bhfuil!

country bumpkin

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 06, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on May 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
why do you think Cargin are so strong this year? Brennan was a top manager and now they have Cassidy...
Cargin may well be relegated this year.....sure the Galls are coming this week and likely another defeat looms large....overthehill.com.

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: ArmaghPaddy on May 06, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
We're you at the game Brendan?!? What were your thoughts?!?
What about yourself Minder?!! What trends are you seeing?!!  Constructive feedback from regular attenders is always part of a valuable  learning experience for everyone!

No I wasn't at the game. Didn't even know it was on until it was over.

The Gs Man

Anyone point me in the direction of SW U12/U14 league results?

A google search reveals the SW website hasn't been updated since 2016.
Keep 'er lit

paddyjohn

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 08, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Anyone point me in the direction of SW U12/U14 league results?

A google search reveals the SW website hasn't been updated since 2016.

There is South West GAA Facebook page which is updated each week.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit