Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 19, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Clogher v Newtownstewart - Im tipping Clogher to complete the Doulbe
Beragh v Killeeshill - Beragh to beat inexperienced Kileeshill side

Owen Roes v Aghaloo - McShane will tear them apart
Tattyreagh v Urney - Close game, Tatts for no real reason just a hunch
Loughmacrory v Augher - Loughmacrory to have the legs in this tie and some great players
Greencastle v Dungannon - Forget league form,Returning players for Castle will make them a threat

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - Errigal to produce the performace of the championship and romp home
Aghyaran v Omagh  Omagh by 4/5
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher KC by 4/5
Dromore v Coalisland Tough one but going with Coalisland, some great players and I think they will be too physical

Goals_Will_Come

Clogher v Newtownstewart - No Mayse for newton, big loss.
Beragh v Killeeshil - Impressive against Eskra and should have too much for Kileeshil at this stage.

Owen Roes v Aghaloo - big physical and good all round team, should just have enough for Aghaloo challenge.
Tattyreagh v Urney - players of the ability of Harkin and Darcy to make the difference
Loughmacrory v Augher - Augher at the end of the road, Lough have form and ability.
Greencastle v Dungannon - fancy an upset. Dungannon exceptionally hit and miss. Last V Gortin a prime example. GC will be pushing hard at this stage to get themselves safe and will fancy catching Dungannon on the hop.

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - by a landslide
Aghyaran v Omagh - omagh not as strong as last year but far to much for aghyaran
Derrylaughan v Killyclogher -  if kennedy is fit derrylaughan will cause problems but with Mark Bradley KC will have enough
Dromore v Coalisland - If Ruairi Sludden plays Dromore win but apparently won't be playing so a Coalisland win if thats the case.

Christmas Lights

Why wouldnt Ruairi Sludden be playing?  Is he injured?  I heard talk he was dropped but surely thats just nonsence?  Cant leave a player like that out on championship day on the basis of principles.

DERRYSFINEST

Cavanagh now on BBC with a scratch on his nose and a bruised eye.  It really is quite embarrassing at this stage.  Has he no friends to have a word in his ear for him?

What does his wife work at  ::)

GJL

Errigal Ciaran v Carrickmore - by 2 points  ;)

I'm looking forward to this one. 😎

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: GJL on September 19, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

That would be a first  :)

Tyrone95

Quote from: GJL on September 19, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

As am I. Going in with relatively nothing to lose.. yet everything to lose as its Carmen v Errigal. Injuries and suspensions may hamper our preparations. Haven't heard much from the Errigal camp so presuming they are at full strength

OffTheDeck

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 19, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
Why wouldnt Ruairi Sludden be playing?  Is he injured?  I heard talk he was dropped but surely thats just nonsence?  Cant leave a player like that out on championship day on the basis of principles.
Heard he hasn't been playing this past few weeks because he's taking a lot of soup, now while I don't know if there's much truth in it, it's a perfectly viable reason for dropping a man and picking someone who has remained committed and is training well

BIGONE

Anyone see Sean Cavanagh on BBC yesterday? Honestly, the more I see and hear about this, the more he goes down in my estimation. First the whole Nicholas Walsh incident, then the slating of Mickey and now this. All to sell another handful of books. Broken nose - yes. Bad concussion - not sure how they measure this but he looked fine to me. Suspected broken jaw - NO. Extensive facial injuries - he has a scratch on his nose. Has he no friends that would tell him to catch himself on?

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: OffTheDeck on September 20, 2018, 01:34:45 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 19, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
Heard he hasn't been playing this past few weeks because he's taking a lot of soup, now while I don't know if there's much truth in it, it's a perfectly viable reason for dropping a man and picking someone who has remained committed and is training well

Heard also he has a knee injury!!

sensethetone

Quote from: BIGONE on September 20, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
Anyone see Sean Cavanagh on BBC yesterday? Honestly, the more I see and hear about this, the more he goes down in my estimation. First the whole Nicholas Walsh incident, then the slating of Mickey and now this. All to sell another handful of books. Broken nose - yes. Bad concussion - not sure how they measure this but he looked fine to me. Suspected broken jaw - NO. Extensive facial injuries - he has a scratch on his nose. Has he no friends that would tell him to catch himself on?

What appeared to be a gash under the eye wasn't all it seamed to be.

BIGONE

trailer

Quote from: BIGONE on September 20, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

You don't know a lot about concussion then.
I don't know how someone can't have a 'suspected' broken jaw? Was it broken then?

BIGONE

His words were suspected broken jaw! No breaks

mountain4sam

Any word on suspensions handed down by the CCC?