Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Yep still decent. Prob  a minute delay on the real thing but does that really matter.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2017, 10:39:06 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on October 01, 2017, 04:56:14 PM
does anyone know if the satellite boxes are coming back?

too much of a delay on iptv for me, might have to get sky again  :(

What do u mean delay??

iptv and streaming can be anything from 30 secs to 2 minutes behind 'real time'

Boycey

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on October 04, 2017, 01:35:57 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 01, 2017, 10:39:06 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on October 01, 2017, 04:56:14 PM
does anyone know if the satellite boxes are coming back?

too much of a delay on iptv for me, might have to get sky again  :(

What do u mean delay??

iptv and streaming can be anything from 30 secs to 2 minutes behind 'real time'

If the quality was good enough would that really be a dealbreaker? Mine tends to run about 30/40 secs behind.

Publican up the road from me recently got a box in and couldn't figure for a good while why the bets he was attempting to place for his customers were constantly being refused for being late :)

Boycey

What's working and not on Kodi?  I've not used it since I got IPTV as it has all the Live sports/boxsets I need. The mrs however who's not a great tv watcher in fairness just can't figure it out  ::). She was able to use Kodi on the android box I had so was going to update it for her to catch up with her series over the long winter nights. Do Real Debrid and trakt still work?

Thanks in advance, it's only a few months since I used it but I know it'll have changed considerably

AZOffaly

Covenant is the new exodus, that's all I know!

Jim Bob

Kodi hasn't changed for me. Films and sports working normally.

Sportsmania  is having trouble with streaming premier league matches and their payment system is down so they can't take on new subscribers.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Boycey on October 19, 2017, 10:15:14 PM
What's working and not on Kodi?  I've not used it since I got IPTV as it has all the Live sports/boxsets I need. The mrs however who's not a great tv watcher in fairness just can't figure it out  ::). She was able to use Kodi on the android box I had so was going to update it for her to catch up with her series over the long winter nights. Do Real Debrid and trakt still work?

Thanks in advance, it's only a few months since I used it but I know it'll have changed considerably

Watched a movie last weekend using Real Debrid links via Exodus.  So that still works

Square Ball

Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 20, 2017, 06:54:05 AM

Watched a movie last weekend using Real Debrid links via Exodus.  So that still works

I use showbox on a old android box for shows. Movies are usually high quality but take a while for them to be put on
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Boycey

Quote from: Square Ball on October 20, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

I use showbox on a old android box for shows. Movies are usually high quality but take a while for them to be put on

Showbox is still going? I might go with that it'll be simple enough.. Are episodes of it updated quickly?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

rosnarun

how about tv programmes. film is working fine for me but am gettingnothing for TV programmes . could vodafone be blocking it?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on October 20, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

Terrarium TV is the new Showbox.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

I just fired it up, Exodus is still going with Real Debrid links..

Is Exodus the new Exodus :)

Boycey

Have the android box up and running again, might as well see can I get back onto Sportsmania for the craic. I'd say my sub would be just about up but I've seen some login codes knocking about here what's the latest one please and thanks..

FermGael

:The premier league block wasn't working last weekend.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered