The Official Daddies Club

Started by Under Lights, July 09, 2014, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Yeah we have an S-Max 2.0 TD. Great car with loads of room though the two seats in the boot don't have much leg room for an adult.
When you put down all the back seats it's like a wee van and I've managed to get loads of stuff in there including a 13 foot trampoline.

Haven't had much trouble with it except for a flywheel which was covered under the 2 year warranty
I bought it over in England back in 2012.
Had to cover the inside alarm sensors with tape as every time I left the kids in the car to pop into the shop the alarm would go off.

Don Johnson

Anything decent happening in the North to bring a 15 month old to on Sunday or Tues/Wed next week?

gallsman

Quote from: Don Johnson on April 10, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
Anything decent happening in the North to bring a 15 month old to on Sunday or Tues/Wed next week?

You could probably find a parade or two to go to...

FermGael

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 07, 2017, 02:30:24 PM
Yeah we have an S-Max 2.0 TD. Great car with loads of room though the two seats in the boot don't have much leg room for an adult.
When you put down all the back seats it's like a wee van and I've managed to get loads of stuff in there including a 13 foot trampoline.

Haven't had much trouble with it except for a flywheel which was covered under the 2 year warranty
I bought it over in England back in 2012.
Had to cover the inside alarm sensors with tape as every time I left the kids in the car to pop into the shop the alarm would go off.

Fuzzman did you buy the car yourself or did you get somebody to source one and bring it over ?
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Fuzzman

Sorry I didn't see your post FermGael til now.
I went over myself having found it on Autotrader. Flew over to Bristol and got train and taxi to the garage.
Have done that a few times now. Still a good bit cheaper even after paying the VRT.

Terrible news this morning about that poor baby that died in the car yesterday.
The poor dad was going to his work and was meant to drop the baby off to the creche but got distracted with a phone call and so forgot completely about the baby being in the car.

It's gonna be very tough for him to live with that and his wife will probably never really trust him if they have any other kids now. The couple only got married last year so hopefully they will be able to have more kids in the future.

I remember a week after having our first, I was in the shops and I left him for a minute in the buggy and I nearly walked off without him as not being used to having a kid.

macdanger2

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 26, 2017, 12:33:04 PM
Sorry I didn't see your post FermGael til now.
I went over myself having found it on Autotrader. Flew over to Bristol and got train and taxi to the garage.
Have done that a few times now. Still a good bit cheaper even after paying the VRT.

Terrible news this morning about that poor baby that died in the car yesterday.
The poor dad was going to his work and was meant to drop the baby off to the creche but got distracted with a phone call and so forgot completely about the baby being in the car.

It's gonna be very tough for him to live with that and his wife will probably never really trust him if they have any other kids now. The couple only got married last year so hopefully they will be able to have more kids in the future.

I remember a week after having our first, I was in the shops and I left him for a minute in the buggy and I nearly walked off without him as not being used to having a kid.

Yeah, desperately sad story. Could easily happen to you. If it had been a different day, the child probably would have been fine

gawa316

Feck me that's truly awful... No way my wife would forgive me for something like that and to be truthful I'd find it very difficult not to put an end to things

laoislad

3rd boy born this morning.
Only 2 more needed for the 5 a side team.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dire Ear

tbrick18

Congrats laoislad!
3 boys....Mrs. laoislad will be pleased. Ye may keep going till you get that girl.

We had our 6th last December. I'm still suffering from shock.

Denn Forever

Congrats Mrs laoislad.

Liverpool to go to a back-three.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Dinny Breen

Congrats Laoislad, no sissy Mickey there...
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Congrats Laoislad. Fair play to ye!!

Dougal Maguire

Congrats indeed. What age is Eoin now?
Careful now

laoislad

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 30, 2017, 07:00:25 PM
Congrats indeed. What age is Eoin now?
He will be 6 in December. Today was actually his first day of school so it was a busy day!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.