You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

One of the guys I work with scours the earth for vegan football boots.

Hardy

I don't remember who said it, but for me it's the last word on vegetarianism - why fight your way to the top of the food chain and then eat lettuce?

Also, a great suggestion for dealing with vegetarians is, when they invite you to dinner, ring them the day before and remind them that of course you'll be requiring a nice rare sirloin - same as they'd do to you for muesli and nut pies.

Louth Exile

Excellent idea Hardy, I am going to do that  ;D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Fishbat

Bible bashers - esp Americans picketing their own dead soldiers funerals or pontificating about divorce/gays/sex/beer/gambling/bigamy/ etc... to disguise the fact they have some grubby little secret from their past

sick bastards with diarrhoea using the cubicle next door to you when theres 20 other free ones - noboby else wants nor needs to hear your disease riddled guts spit their poison.

The dating pop up on this board that makes it look like you're on, well, a dating site.

street preachers telling us the world is ending - off course it will, whenever the sun gets big enough,........... so  until such times, pish away off and do something useful with your time

downredblack

Putting LA Confidential on at near 11 o 'clock on a school night .

Owenmoresider

Wankers on wikipedia who go editing your work or insist on sources, despite knowing f-all about the subject matter. Some p***k in the US currently doing this on a Mayo GAA page that I (correctly) put up, as if they would know whether it's right or not.

Owenmoresider

See what I mean? Have they nothing better to be at.

Owenmoresider

ziggysego

Quote from: Fishbat on September 25, 2007, 04:05:21 AM
Bible bashers - esp Americans picketing their own dead soldiers funerals or pontificating about divorce/gays/sex/beer/gambling/bigamy/ etc... to disguise the fact they have some grubby little secret from their past

They aren't your typical bible-belt bibler basher. Can't remember their name, but it's a family of absolute nutters. There was two documentaries about them. One on BBC2 and the other on Channel 4.

Do a Google on America Hates Gays and you'll find them.
Testing Accessibility

Maximus Marillius

Watched Prison break the other night...new series. Won't watch it again, hes back in a different jail...its getting boring!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2007, 03:57:09 PM

They aren't your typical bible-belt bibler basher. Can't remember their name, but it's a family of absolute nutters. There was two documentaries about them. One on BBC2 and the other on Channel 4.

Is that the one were Keith Allen went to interview them?

ziggysego

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 26, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2007, 03:57:09 PM

Is that the one were Keith Allen went to interview them?

That's them.

I did like Keith's reaction when he saw a poster they had with "Lilly Allen will Burn in Hell!!" on it.
Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

they were complete nutters.  they weren't too happy when Keith brought up the fact that the mother had a child out of wed lock.   :D

DirtyDozen12

Driving around the holylands in Belfast at this time of the year...my god it really is stressful.  Wee shitty tight streets with cars parked on both sides, f**king taxi men racing around as if they owned the place and ignorant c***ts running out in front of you thinking they cant be knocked down!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!