GAA TV Radio & Webcasts

Started by thejuice, February 12, 2008, 11:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paris Murphy

Buy a program called ' identity cloaker' , its very cheap. I use it and I can watch all the matches on my computer as well as all TV from home. I plug my laptop into my bigscreen tv and watch at home. cant veat it

Seamy Beag Muldoon

laoisgaa

SUNDAY 23rd JANUARY
On TG4
13:45 GAA Beo
Craoladh beo ar Chluiche Ceannais Peile Laighean idir Cill Mochuda na Crócaigh (Baile Átha Cliath) agus Ród (Uíbh Fhailí) as Páirc Uí Mhórdha, Port Laoise. Á chur i láthair ag Micheál Ó Domhnaill agus is iad Brian Tyers a bheidh i mbun tráchtaireachta.

paddymcg115

if you go into www.listenlive.eu and clickon ireland it gives you quite a few local radio stations from around ireland which relay the games. i've listened to quite a few (For gambling purposes)

here comes 6

rte1 radio yesterday evening was the best ive ever heard during the leinster game.  Theres no way this man could be mark out of 10.   But out of 1000 i would give 1000 out of a 1000.  unreal

Craigyhill Terror

Does the TV3 live player work if you're in the North? If not, as I'd guess, are there any ways to see the Tipp-Clare match online?

HiMucker

Is there anyway to see the Derry Kildare game abroad, via the internet somehow or is there any defered coverage via the net or tv?

laoisgaa

Derry-Kildare isn't live - the Sunday Game should have highlights on Sunday night though

TippTony

Lads any ideas where I could watch the Sunday Game on RTE from abroad?

Hardy

Quote from: TippTony on July 25, 2011, 02:29:29 PM

Anywhere outside Ireland, really.

ExiledGael

Quote from: Hardy on July 25, 2011, 03:46:41 PM
Quote from: TippTony on July 25, 2011, 02:29:29 PM

Anywhere outside Ireland, really.

You just can't help yourself.

You should be able to see it at some stage this week on the RTE player at RTE.ie. Know it's not available to 'outside of Ireland' when you go through RTE sport website.

thejuice

So this weekends viewing will be

SAT
Donegal v Kildare, Croke Park 6.00pm (Live on RTÉ Two & RTÉ.ie)

SUN
Kerry v Limerick, Croke Park 2.00pm (Live on RTÉ Two & RTÉ.ie)
Cork v Mayo, Croke Park 4.00pm (Live on TV3)

Are BBC not carrying Tyrone and Ros game?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Craigyhill Terror

Quote from: thejuice on July 29, 2011, 12:25:32 PM

SAT

SUN

They don't have the rights for Qualifier matches. The Donegal-Kildare quarter-final is on BBC2

cadence

Quote from: Craigyhill Terror on July 29, 2011, 12:32:15 PM
Quote from: thejuice on July 29, 2011, 12:25:32 PM

SAT

SUN

They don't have the rights for Qualifier matches. The Donegal-Kildare quarter-final is on BBC2

the championship, the bbc2 NI championship, was available over in eng on monday's after the sunday it was shown over there up until the ulster final. haven't seen it on here since. i'd complain if i thought they gave a damn.

more crack in the pub watching it anyways.