Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on August 06, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2014, 02:24:36 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 06, 2014, 01:56:26 PM
I didn't even look it up - I knew well who the lads were on about. They're consistent, I'll grant them that!

You're getting shocking grumpy seanie,  a bit of banter is all it is,  no different from EC and Shrewdless coming onto the LFC thread!
Bit of an insulting comparsion in fairness.....

Was thinking the same myself...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 06, 2014, 02:29:46 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2014, 02:24:36 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 06, 2014, 01:56:26 PM
I didn't even look it up - I knew well who the lads were on about. They're consistent, I'll grant them that!

You're getting shocking grumpy seanie,  a bit of banter is all it is,  no different from EC and Shrewdless coming onto the LFC thread!

Excuse me.....I was ALWAYS grumpy!

I should have said grumpier...my apologies seanie!  And also apologies to my fellow LFC fans,  I suppose I was in shock from the shocking news that the great Howard had retired...I lost a bit of perspective...please forgive me :-[

deiseach

Speaking of Vidal and rumour mongers...

smort

:o

If only I had Twitter and played FIFA..

Shrewdness

A lot of Liverpool fans straying around here today, remarkably all around the same time. I have respect for the views of ONE of ye in particular, and have stated that on the record here before.. As for the rest....

EC Unique

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 06, 2014, 02:25:47 PM
Howard was an excellent referee who will be sorely missed by United people everywhere. So highly do we rate him, he should be given his own section in the museum at Old Trafford. Thanks Howard from United fans everywhere......Wouldn't be surprised if there is an issue with Vidal's fitness. He struggled with a knee injury during the World Cup. Juventus are in Indonesia and had a training session yesterday in which Vidal took no part.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arturo-vidal-to-manchester-united-transfer-news-47m-move-stalled-by-injury-doubts-9650882.html

deiseach

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: EC Unique on August 06, 2014, 03:14:25 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on August 06, 2014, 02:25:47 PM
Howard was an excellent referee who will be sorely missed by United people everywhere. So highly do we rate him, he should be given his own section in the museum at Old Trafford. Thanks Howard from United fans everywhere......Wouldn't be surprised if there is an issue with Vidal's fitness. He struggled with a knee injury during the World Cup. Juventus are in Indonesia and had a training session yesterday in which Vidal took no part.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arturo-vidal-to-manchester-united-transfer-news-47m-move-stalled-by-injury-doubts-9650882.html

Ah shit,  I thought shrewdness had one of his legendary inside knowledge moments,  disappointed!

deiseach

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 06, 2014, 03:09:23 PM
A lot of Liverpool fans straying around here today, remarkably all around the same time. I have respect for the views of ONE of ye in particular, and have stated that on the record here before.. As for the rest....

Them's fighting words, AZ.

AZOffaly

brokencrossbar1

AZ is one of the loveables though,  he wouldn't cause a row and always has a balanced, even handed approach to the other side...you know a lick arse kinda character!

I bet he even carried the water bottles for the Minor manager in 1986  :P

deiseach

I'm guessing you're the person for whom he has respect, AZ. The rest of us are a collective Rodney Dangerfield to Shrewdness.

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2014, 03:20:51 PM
AZ is one of the loveables though,  he wouldn't cause a row and always has a balanced, even handed approach to the other side...you know a lick arse kinda character!

I bet he even carried the water bottles for the Minor manager in 1986  :P

Piss off you, elbows.

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

Are you saying AZOffaly is Jamie Redknapp?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

cicfada

Bc if ya only met az, you'd know he'd be incapable of carrying a water bottle around efficiently😄😄😄😄😄