Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Quote from: Louther on June 01, 2023, 06:12:41 PM
I'm probably banging on but the crying over Ulster final tickets and the demand it be moved to Croke Park was annoying.

Tickets widely available online for this, including seated stand tickets now. Big game against Ulster rivals, one of them at home, short commute for others. And not close to a sell out.

I'd assumed Armagh would fill this on their own. It's not even giving rain this weekend.

I think that says more about the format and the associated cost than it does about the appetite of people wanting to attend.

naka

€225 in four weeks just for tickets for myself the Mrs and my son is a fair whack with summer coming
It's a fking joke how condensed this season is!!!
It's also on Tv
Something has to be done as this is unsustainable financially for supporters .
From April to mid June tickets to watch Armagh in pool games will have cost me  close to €540 in nine weeks
Without anything else

bennydorano

Why anybody is replying to bellends about justifying support I'll never know.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Louther

Quote from: bennydorano on June 01, 2023, 07:38:35 PM

Or justifying lack of support.

Was weeks of the best supporters in Ireland and only for us etc etc. just hit air. GAA supporters love a bandwagon. That's what brings them out. Every county the same. It's the hot air and entitlement with excuses that is laughable. Just say you aren't arsed going FFS.

Armagh18

Quote from: Louther on June 01, 2023, 09:08:09 PM

Was weeks of the best supporters in Ireland and only for us etc etc. just hit air. GAA supporters love a bandwagon. That's what brings them out. Every county the same. It's the hot air and entitlement with excuses that is laughable. Just say you aren't arsed going FFS.
Ur very worried for a man from a county without a ground.

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: naka on June 01, 2023, 07:24:32 PM
€225 in four weeks just for tickets for myself the Mrs and my son is a fair whack with summer coming
It's a fking joke how condensed this season is!!!
It's also on Tv
Something has to be done as this is unsustainable financially for supporters .
From April to mid June tickets to watch Armagh in pool games will have cost me  close to €540 in nine weeks
Without anything else

Way over £1000 following Armag already this year and its only the first day of June.
This group stage farce just leaves me cold.
1 win and we are as near as can be certain to progress to straight knockout football.
Would be nice to win the group but ultimately not that important.
Think 7.00 on a Saturday evening also has a part to play in apathy from fans.

Louther

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 01, 2023, 09:19:16 PM
Quote from: Louther on June 01, 2023, 09:08:09 PM

Ur very worried for a man from a county without a ground.

We have (and have had for year) a very good centre of excellence for our county teams. Where is Armaghs? The sod is turned on our county ground. It's all good 👍

CK_Redhand

Can we stop the petty point scoring over attendances and get back to football chat thanks.

I think Tyrone should win as there are weaknesses on Armagh that can be exploited as seen in the westmeath game. That is barring a discipline nightmare or second half implosion like the last two tyrone games. Will we see Jekyll or Hyde from the least consistent team in Ireland?

Louther

Tyrone by 2. Rest and prep will stand to them and the sending off and black card V Galway spoiled that game.

Armagh18

Quote from: Jerome on June 01, 2023, 10:34:34 PM
No teams named yet?
Armaghs is on social media. 2 changed from last week, Turbitt in for Nugent and Cumiskey in for the injured Morgan.

Fuzzman

Have the Tyrone fans lost a lot of their enthusiasm of previous years or are we now only interested after quarter finals?
We could be out numbered on Sat night.

NotedObserver

Would like to see sludden back in for Michael Oneill with the other half forward up for grabs. Could see a wildcard being put in instead of mcgeary

bennydorano

I honestly think the 2 FA/SFA Cup finals on Saturday will be a huge factor in a middling attendance. Makings of a great pub / BBQ day with the ☀️☀️☀️ forecast as well.