Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:46:39 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:40:59 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:39:43 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:27:53 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:03:39 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 26, 2021, 06:56:45 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 06:45:45 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 05:46:01 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 04:32:55 PM
The only thing I can see from SF in an official capacity is an online tribute.

Far too cute for anything else

Yes, General Lee. You see (as 'Fear Bun na Sceilpe' has already explained to us all) it's the total lack of any evidence that SF organised the funeral which stands as irrefutable proof that they in fact did organise it. And you can take that as gospel, because Fear Bun na Sceilpe would in NO WAY allow the enormous f@#king chip on his shoulder about SF to impair his ability to make an impartial analysis of this story. No way Jose. Nuh uh.

I'll bet you £20 there were two dozen SF councillors and the like at it.

Only three known to have been (along the roadside and not in the cortege). No evidence of two dozen. Just as there is no evidence that SF organised the funeral. Sticking to the established facts seems a bit much to ask for some.

One of them was Martina Anderson who is flat to the mat of social media telling us to stay safe , wash hands blah blah blah. Peggy actually died of covid FFS.

Another lie. Martina Anderson was in Stormont. Her own twitter confirms this. The rumour started when a few loyalist trolls on twitter started suggesting that a woman with a mask and scarf (with brown hair ffs) was Martina. Of course, you take this rumour and present it as fact. Caught out lying through your teeth again. I thought you were the man in the know about everything happening in Derry???

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate

And where did BBC say so?

Snapchap

Quote from: screenexile on January 26, 2021, 07:38:26 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 07:01:10 PM

Yes, General Lee. You see (as 'Fear Bun na Sceilpe' has already explained to us all) it's the total lack of any evidence that SF organised the funeral which stands as irrefutable proof that they in fact did organise it. And you can take that as gospel, because Fear Bun na Sceilpe would in NO WAY allow the enormous f@#king chip on his shoulder about SF to impair his ability to make an impartial analysis of this story. No way Jose. Nuh uh.

No offence to you lad but as far as I'm aware you aren't from Derry City. I am . SF helped organise the whole thing, Monga and GT organised it for family. Ive nothing against this normally as peggy was good stock but it's ridiculous for an outsider like you to tell me what I know to be happening in my own town

I don't give a toss where you are from. There have been a succession of unionist and nationalist politicians from Derry lining up to have a pop at SF over this but not one of them is even implying that SF organised the funeral. You are on a solo run. You even had the utter shamelessness to suggest that it's the lack of evidence that it was organised by SF that actually proves they did organise it. Beyond that you have only named two unelected SF members who the family thanked for helping them. Sorry, but that doesn't constitute SF having organised the funeral.

You seem to be making out that the fact SF didn't organise it means it's all ok and it's just a few individuals who did a solo run!

Let's be honest every man and his dog will be calling Sinn Fein out over this and rightly so. Sinn Fein fucked up the Bobby Storey funeral and should have been on notice that the next big funeral should have been to the letter within the guidelines.

You think there was nobody in Sinn Fein involved in that funeral?? Just because it wasn't in an official capacity means f**k all to the average person everybody knows the craic. Maybe SF should have organised it and done it right this way they're getting it in the neck anyway!!

Had the lies not been so brazen the last time maybe they would have had a better chance of getting the benefit of the doubt.

Nonsense, screen. Beyond this forum, I've yet to see anyone suggest SF organised this funeral. So to suggest that the lack of evidence that they organised it, somehow means they definitely organised it, is just so desperate it's laughable.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 08:13:01 PM

Only three known to have been (along the roadside and not in the cortege). No evidence of two dozen. Just as there is no evidence that SF organised the funeral. Sticking to the established facts seems a bit much to ask for some.

One of them was Martina Anderson who is flat to the mat of social media telling us to stay safe , wash hands blah blah blah. Peggy actually died of covid FFS.

Another lie. Martina Anderson was in Stormont. Her own twitter confirms this. The rumour started when a few loyalist trolls on twitter started suggesting that a woman with a mask and scarf (with brown hair ffs) was Martina. Of course, you take this rumour and present it as fact. Caught out lying through your teeth again. I thought you were the man in the know about everything happening in Derry???

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate

Ach sure didn't Nolan and Crawley report it. What was Martinas defence. The eejit that she is took an absolutely embarrassingly ridiculous photo of some random Ice packed road to show she was driving to Belfast. I tell you that got some laugh down these parts today.
And my point on the BBC is mainly this, if you are going to say the 2 BBC boys are wrong why would anybody with a titter of wit believe your BBC sourced story that 3 councillors attended from roadside

For god sake wise up. She was at the wake, everyone knows the whole lot of them were there, snap out of it should be your new name.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 08:28:58 PM

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate

Ach sure didn't Nolan and Crawley report it. What was Martinas defence. The eejit that she is took an absolutely embarrassingly ridiculous photo of some random Ice packed road to show she was driving to Belfast. I tell you that got some laugh down these parts today.
And my point on the BBC is mainly this, if you are going to say the 2 BBC boys are wrong why would anybody with a titter of wit believe your BBC sourced story that 3 councillors attended from roadside

For god sake wise up. She was at the wake, everyone knows the whole lot of them were there, snap out of it should be your new name.

You said she was at the funeral. I asked you for proof and you said it was reported on the BBC.

Asked for proof it was on the BBC, you reference William Crawley asking Gerry Kelly if she was there on rradio this morning.

If you listened to the interview, you'd have heard Kelly state that he saw her in Stormont.

That's a far cry from the BBC stating she was at the funeral, wouldn't you say?

Bit inconvenient that despite your claims that Martina Anderson was at the funeral, she doesn't appear in one single photo or video clip.

You've been caught out lying again.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 08:41:52 PM

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate

You said she was at the funeral. I asked you for proof and you said it was reported on the BBC.

Asked for proof it was on the BBC, you reference William Crawley asking Gerry Kelly if she was there on rradio this morning.

If you listened to the interview, you'd have heard Kelly state that he saw her in Stormont.

Bit inconvenient that despite your claims that Martina Anderson was at the funeral, she doesn't appear in one single photo or video clip.

Sorry lad. It's over,you can't actually grasp it. It's called irony.Oíche mhaith

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 08:44:31 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 08:41:52 PM

She was there.

Prove it.

BBC said  so. Check mate

Sorry lad. It's over,you can't actually grasp it. It's called irony.Oíche mhaith

Liar.

screenexile

Obviously you don't move in too many different circles Snapchap plenty of people online and I've talked too are pissed off about another shambles of a Republican funeral... whether Sinn Fein organised it or not they are the Republican Party and they are getting the blame for flouting the rules again... while you may protest it wasn't "officially" organised by SF matters little to the ordinary Joe bloggs.

It's another shambles like the Storey funeral!!

Snapchap

Quote from: screenexile on January 26, 2021, 09:25:25 PM
Obviously you don't move in too many different circles Snapchap plenty of people online and I've talked too are pissed off about another shambles of a Republican funeral... whether Sinn Fein organised it or not they are the Republican Party and they are getting the blame for flouting the rules again... while you may protest it wasn't "officially" organised by SF matters little to the ordinary Joe bloggs.

More absolute desperation. SF are the largest republican party but that doesn't mean they can be scapegoated for whatever you feel like where the republican community are concerned. If they had nothing to do with the organisation of this funeral, then they cannot be held responsible for it. And there is precisely no evidence, or even allegation, that they organised it. Nods and winks and the "you're not from Derry", or "the "you don't move in many circles" lines, sadly for yourself and that other clown, don't constitute proof of what you alledge.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 10:23:26 PM

More absolute desperation. SF are the largest republican party but that doesn't mean they can be scapegoated for whatever you feel like where the republican community are concerned. If they had nothing to do with the organisation of this funeral, then they cannot be held responsible for it. And there is precisely no evidence, or even allegation, that they organised it. Nods and winks and the "you're not from Derry", or "the "you don't move in many circles" lines, sadly for yourself and that other clown, don't constitute proof of what you alledge.

Tut tut

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 10:38:07 PM

Tut tut

Ah hello again. Tell me, did you ever find a link the that BBC report about Martina Andsrson being at the funeral? You know, the report you claimed exists? No? Not much of a "check mate" after all then? More like another case of you telling lies and hoping not to be called out on it?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 10:55:14 PM

Tut tut

Ah hello again. Tell me, did you ever find a link the that BBC report about Martina Andsrson being at the funeral? You know, the report you claimed exists? No? Not much of a "check mate" after all then? More like another case of you telling lies and hoping not to be called out on it?

personal insults a chara

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 11:00:26 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 26, 2021, 10:55:14 PM

Tut tut

personal insults a chara
An now you've doled out a few in your time. Besides, if your morals permit you to use a families grief to make up lies for political point scoring, then bring called a clown is nothing, really.

Post up that bbc report when you find it, will you?

screenexile

You're not getting it are you? Talk about proof all you want it means f**k all in the court of public opinion every man and his dog know prominent SFers were involved "officially" or not.

The funeral flouted the rules... AGAIN and everyone can see the hypocrisy

Thousands have lost loved ones and not been able to mourn them properly but it's a pity they weren't big Republicans so they could have done it properly!!

Keep talking about proof though that will change the narrative  ::)

Snapchap

Quote from: screenexile on January 26, 2021, 11:39:46 PM

You're not getting it are you? Talk about proof all you want it means f**k all in the court of public opinion every man and his dog know prominent SFers were involved "officially" or not.

The funeral flouted the rules... AGAIN and everyone can see the hypocrisy.

Keep talking about proof though that will change the narrative  ::)

And you don't get it. Making an allegation and insisting that no proof is required in order to substantiate that allegation, just doesn't cut it.

Either SF organised it or it they didn't. If they didn't, then they have no case to answer. If you are presenting it as fact that they did organise it, either substantiate the claim or dry up.

Your entire argument centres on what you say the public at large apparently know to be the case, yet as I already pointed out, even the most sectarian and opportunistic dregs of unionism aren't accusing SF of having organised it. That allegation seems to be the preserve of just two desperate souls on gaaboard.

screenexile