Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Again, no answers

Just a weak attempt to steer the debate away

And pathetically and transparently using Margaret Tebbit's name to do so

Just answer the question

'mate'

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:37:34 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

And still none of the Shinnerbots have commented on Margaret Tebbit's death

And still you won't answer whether or not you would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign". Maybe you will now. (Just the tenth attempt now at getting an answer)

RedHand88

Would people please stop engaging with that narcissist.

sid waddell

The Shinnerbot circle jerkers gather around again

Even moral degeneracy requires moral support  ;D

sid waddell

Funnily enough I never once read a mention of a northern Catholic victim of the Troubles being referred to here as "victim bingo" - well, at least the ones that weren't murdered by the PIRA - in which case they do indeed revert to being "victim bingo" in the eyes of Shinnerbots

Strange that

But I suppose that's the essential sectarianism of Shinnerbots

I'll tell you this though, it would be interesting to see how they reacted if somebody referred to Sean Browne as "victim bingo"

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 04:17:27 PM
Funnily enough I never once read a mention of a northern Catholic victim of the Troubles being referred to here as "victim bingo" - well, at least the ones that weren't murdered by the PIRA - in which case they do indeed revert to being "victim bingo" in the eyes of Shinnerbots

Strange that

But I suppose that's the essential sectarianism of Shinnerbots

I'll tell you this though, it would be interesting to see how they reacted if somebody referred to Sean Browne as "victim bingo"

The same.

And ironically, that's  exactly what YOU were engaging in when YOU first brought his name up.

In another pathetic attempt to score points

Another post

More deflection

More insults

More buzz words

No substance

No answers

sid waddell

"Ironically, that's what you were doing"

Repeat x 31444444444444......

Snapchap

Speaking of repeating things. For the 11th time, Sid:

Would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign"?

dublin7

Quote from: Snapchap on December 23, 2020, 05:36:11 PM

I would call the IRA bombing campaign a senseless attack on innocent civilian people. How can it be anything else?

My uncle was lucky not to be killed in the canary wharf bombing. How this was supposed to help bring in a united Ireland is beyond me

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 23, 2020, 12:35:42 PM
Quote from: marty34 on December 23, 2020, 12:05:59 PM
Quote from: trailer on December 23, 2020, 09:04:11 AM
Don't give this nonsense oxygen. SF use this as a tactic to exonerate themselves from their actions. By debating and engaging you're falling into their trap. It now becomes something that is "up for debate" or "that their are different, valid viewpoints" None of that is true. Best not to get involved.

Has Colum stopped Brexit yet?

Honestly , do you not actually see that comments like that make you appear like the boy down the back of the p7 class .

To be fair Colum pledged to work towards stopping brexit , it was an honourable pledge which he has a very large mandate in Derry for..
Would you suggest that he should have stood at the border in the pishing rain banging bin lids with Martina Anderson. Sure did she not say she was going to stop it from Brussels?

No, I'm fairly sure Colum said, if elected, he'd stop Brexit.

Clear statement of intent - epic fail.

Anderson is a poor politician - seems to be a lack of talent in that area.

Snapchap

Quote from: dublin7 on December 23, 2020, 06:00:45 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on December 23, 2020, 05:36:11 PM

I would call the IRA bombing campaign a senseless attack on innocent civilian people. How can it be anything else?

My uncle was lucky not to be killed in the canary wharf bombing. How this was supposed to help bring in a united Ireland is beyond me

You may want to re-read the question. Which I'm actually directing at Sid.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: marty34 on December 23, 2020, 07:06:34 PM
Don't give this nonsense oxygen. SF use this as a tactic to exonerate themselves from their actions. By debating and engaging you're falling into their trap. It now becomes something that is "up for debate" or "that their are different, valid viewpoints" None of that is true. Best not to get involved.

Honestly , do you not actually see that comments like that make you appear like the boy down the back of the p7 class .

To be fair Colum pledged to work towards stopping brexit , it was an honourable pledge which he has a very large mandate in Derry for..
Would you suggest that he should have stood at the border in the pishing rain banging bin lids with Martina Anderson. Sure did she not say she was going to stop it from Brussels?

Imagine the incompetence of a party putting her forward as MEP. And btw the SF border binlid banging went on in every border cumann from Muff to Carlingford.

Who would have thought , colum couldn't single handedly tip scales with EU 26 and UK. I'm pretty sure he said his party would vote to stop it at Westminster with others, Shame on him

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 04:34:58 PM
"Ironically, that's what you were doing"

Repeat x 31444444444444......

Yet another pointless post

More desperate flailing

No answers

JoG2

Throw up the newspaper quote or video. You're 'fairly sure', and proceed to say it was a 'clear statement of intent - epic fail'. Is it fairly, or clear?
He said on numerous occasions, himself and his party would do everything in their power to stop Brexit, as most did. Maybe he absolutely said he would stop Brexit from his lofty political position , but I didn't hear it. Neither a SF or SDLP voter am I BTW.

marty34

Quote from: JoG2 on December 23, 2020, 08:51:09 PM

Throw up the newspaper quote or video. You're 'fairly sure', and proceed to say it was a 'clear statement of intent - epic fail'. Is it fairly, or clear?
He said on numerous occasions, himself and his party would do everything in their power to stop Brexit, as most did. Maybe he absolutely said he would stop Brexit from his lofty political position , but I didn't hear it. Neither a SF or SDLP voter am I BTW.

"Some claim that we can't stop Brexit. Well we can, with your help. For years the Tories have failed to get Brexit done - that's because of MPs voting at Westminster. You can help us ensure it never gets done. Here are some of the ways SDLP votes can count in the next parliament"

His Twitter account on Dec 8th 2019.