Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:24:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 12:35:37 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:13:40 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 12:12:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:12:12 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 11:26:23 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 11:12:16 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 11:05:18 AM
You would have to suspect it's systemic in SF at this stage with all the stories that have emerged last few years. A senior shinner told me in private few years back that M Cahill was a dirty s@#t. There is a nastiness there . Experts at character assassination and spreading bile

You would have to imagine that you are unable to be objective and consistent in your viewpoint.

Nice little unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdote there to suit your agenda.

Maybe you should name your senior SF source?

It would betray a friendship. I didn't just stop being friendly with some of these people because I don't vote them anymore, I did challenge him in language that time Look up m Cahill name search on Twitter and see historical abuse .

There's nothing like an anonymous, unsubstantiated anecdote to support a bias.

Have you not already betrayed a friendship by telling the story?

No

Looks like it to me.

I'm pretty sure he's not on GAA board but I'm also pretty sure if i name him he will soon hear. It's true , be pretty odd for me to sit on a sunday morning making up little dittos about Maria Cahill,I know that's what you would like to think is going on..

It might odd but it would also be right in line with your agenda too.

If you think anonymous and unsubstantiated anecdotes help, they certainly do not. You have a clear agenda at play to bash SF at every opportunity so you're not really the most honest broker.

Shinners hate the truth

Exhibit A

An unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdote is not the truth.

You seem to have a real problem with the truth. Yet another contradiction from yourself.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

I've been voicing truth bombs on this thread for well over a week now and at every stage, it's caused consternation for denialist Shinnerbots, living in their fantasy world as they are, with their fantasy, fake view of history

What Shinnerbots have is a pathology of the mind

Nationalism is a mental illness

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:45:14 PM
I've been voicing truth bombs on this thread for well over a week now and at every stage, it's caused consternation for denialist Shinnerbots, living in their fantasy world as they are, with their fantasy, fake view of history

Amazing how you can't answer a simple question.

You have a real issue with the truth and your nastiness and maliciousness comes to the fore when confronted on it.

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:37:34 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

And still none of the Shinnerbots have commented on Margaret Tebbit's death

Desperately flailing again, but unable to provide an answer, it has gone beyond embarrassing for you now

And now we throw out Margaret Tebbit

Maybe you'll be able to show me where you've displayed your genuine concern for her plight elsewhere on the board

And that it's not just a sociopathic reference to a woman's disability and death for political purposes

The sheer empathy of it all

Bingo

As you might say

sid waddell

"You have a real issue with your nastiness against nihilistic murderers and their supporters", says the anti-vaxx Shinnerbot

Here are the real views of Shinnerbots

And these views were not taken down after Eoin O'Broin was alerted to them, they were made private

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:54:03 PM
"You have a real issue with your nastiness against nihilistic murderers and their supporters", says the anti-vaxx Shinnerbot

And these views were not taken down after Eoin O'Broin was alerted to them, they were made private

None of what is said there is in the same ballpark of indecency as what you said on the Sean Browne murder.

Every post you make is one of faux outrage and moralising. You're a walking, talking contradiction and the nastiness comes to the fore when you are confronted on this.

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 01:45:14 PM

;D

Thanks for the laugh

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 01:53:51 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

Desperately flailing again, but unable to provide an answer, it has gone beyond embarrassing for you now

Maybe you'll be able to show me where you've displayed your genuine concern for her plight elsewhere on the board

And that it's not just a sociopathic reference to a woman's disability and death for political purposes

Bingo

As you might say
Franko's position can be summarised as:

"Referencing a woman's disability suffered due to a terrorist bomb is what's "sociopathic" - not planting the bomb that inflicted that disability on her and killed five others and maimed many more - no, no - that wasn't sociopathic at all"

"Don't ever mention the victims again, actually, scratch that - don't ever mention their victims ever again because it forces us Shinners to think about the vile reality - even though we will mention "our" victims as much as we like in a self-consciously transparent and pathetic attempt to justify civilian murder"

Sociopathy ahoy

Ssssshhhhh, don't mention the truth

He's really outing himself for what he is now, isn't he

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 02:05:17 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

Bingo

As you might say

"Referencing a woman's disability suffered due to a terrorist bomb is what's "sociopathic" - not planting the bomb that inflicted that disability on her and killed five others and maimed many more - no, no - that wasn't sociopathic at all"

"Don't ever mention the victims again, actually, scratch that - don't ever mention their victims ever again because it forces us Shinners to think about the vile reality - even though we will mention "our" victims as much as we like in a self-consciously transparent and pathetic attempt to justify civilian murder"

Sociopathy ahoy

The straw man generator is working overtime now

But STILL you haven't answered...

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 23, 2020, 01:59:03 PM

None of what is said there is in the same ballpark of indecency as what you said on the Sean Browne murder.

Every post you make is one of faux outrage and moralising. You're a walking, talking contradiction and the nastiness comes to the fore when you are confronted on this.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shinner murder loving troll's gonna troll

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 02:07:44 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

Bingo

As you might say

Sociopathy ahoy

I posted an accurate representation of your and position

Your reaction to me referencing the death of Margaret Tebbit and the awful disability she suffered as a result of the Brighton bomb was exactly as I expected

Sociopathic, zero empathy for victims

Too late to walk it back now with weasel words

Give Shinners enough rope and they'll always use it

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 02:08:07 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My debating here has been calm and rational while you have steadily lost the plot and resorted to personal insults

Sid 2020

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 02:11:11 PM
Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 02:07:44 PM
Zzzzzzzzzz

Bingo

As you might say

Sociopathy ahoy

I posted an accurate representation of your and position

Your reaction to me referencing the death of Margaret Tebbit and the awful disability she suffered as a result of the Brighton bomb was exactly as I expected

Sociopathic, zero empathy for victims

Too late to walk it back now with weasel words

Give Shinners enough rope and they'll always use it

Nope

Victim bingo is what you were doing - to detract from your obvious inability to answer a simple question

A Donald/Boris/Dominic -esque dead cat

You could prove me wrong by pointing me to somewhere else where you had shown a genuine care for her plight

But you can't

Because you haven't

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 02:12:47 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 02:08:07 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My debating here has been calm and rational while you have steadily lost the plot and resorted to personal insults

Sid 2020
Facts are not insults, mate

The truth is not an insult, it cannot be an insult by definition

What is an insult is a sociopathic reaction to the simple referencing of a real victim

Not an insult to me, but to basic decency and humanity

You see, the term "victim bingo" is very interesting psychologically

Sinn Fein supporters hate being being confronted with the stories of victims

They don't want to know their names, their backgrounds, what their faces look like, how they died or how they suffered

They don't want to know any of that

It would upset the narrative of exclusive eternal victimhood they seek to claim for themselves

The only thing they can do is to try and silence any mention of the "inconvenient" victims

Obliterate them from history

The term "victim bingo" as used by Shinners seeks to obliterate these victims and is a deep, deep form of sociopathy

This is what happens when nationalism gets out of control, people who otherwise might be quite sensible let the red mist descend on them and decide to become frothing lunatics

Like "Franko"

sid waddell

Wow, as I was writing the previous post I hadn't even seen Franko's latest post - and lo and behold, there he goes with the term "victim bingo" again

Shinners are nothing if not predictable

Sociopathy 101