Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:08:07 PM

I have criticised FF, FG and Labour. All the time. Most people here have done it and the Irish media do it all the time. But at the moment people are criticising SF for 30 years of lying over a murder, so now you are pretending that no one ever criticises FF, FG or Labour.

Please post up examples of all the times you have criticised FF, FG and Labour.

I'm not pretending. Just look at how the mainstream media have not carried the following stories in very recent times:

• The Mary Boyle case which implicates FF
  • The Fr Niall Molloy case which impicates FF
  • The foster care child abuse case which implicate Minister of Finance Michael Noonan
  • Jonathan Sugarman, a bank executive, who resigned in 2007 due to the things that were happening at his bank and alerted the relevant state authorities of the financial breaches, launched a book this week, it was scathing of FF and FG's role in the crisis

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 07:31:37 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:25:09 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 07:22:25 PM
I have done what you asked and condemned everyone you asked me about. I will condemn the killers of Mary Boyle, Niall Molloy and whoever you want. Over and over again.

But you have not done anything I've asked. You accuse me of double standards. You accuse me of being a hypocrite. And then you say your job here is 'not to judge'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But you are also funny. 'I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance'. Your idea of balance would be along the same lines of Tony Fearon, Willie Frazer and Benjamin Netanyahu.

You've had it dragged out of you. Again, I will ask you to show your posts of condemnation in those cases before they were dragged out of you today.

You have so far fallen short each time that question has been put to but continue to protest innocence behind a facade of smileys. You either can back up your claims, or you can't - that will be your judgement.

You didn't drag anything out of me. I condemned them, as you asked me to.

Here is a list of murders YOU have not condemned on GaaBoard:

Jesus Christ
The Gibraltar 3
The East Tyrone Brigade

Using your logic, unless of course you are applying double standards, you have no problem with these killings because until now you have never condemned them?

Better still, now that I have searched the site and shown that you have never condemned these killings, it is too late to do it now. I will claim that I had to drag it out of you and of course imply that you are indifferent to these killings and thus a hypocrite and quite possibly a loyalist.

I haven't heard a dickie bird out of you when it comes to FF, FG and Labour when it comes to scandal.

What do you think of the brother of a FG minister getting off with probation after pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl?

Did you come on here and condemn that or are you just selective in the matters you are willing to speak up about? Maybe I missed it.

Did you condemn the role of Michael Noonan in ignoring the letters that were sent to him about child abuse care in a foster home and running away from a person who wanted to bring this matter up with him? I must have missed this.

It's funny how some matters have you raise your head above the parapet and others don't.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:42:54 PM
I have done what you asked and condemned everyone you asked me about. I will condemn the killers of Mary Boyle, Niall Molloy and whoever you want. Over and over again.

But you have not done anything I've asked. You accuse me of double standards. You accuse me of being a hypocrite. And then you say your job here is 'not to judge'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But you are also funny. 'I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance'. Your idea of balance would be along the same lines of Tony Fearon, Willie Frazer and Benjamin Netanyahu.

You've had it dragged out of you. Again, I will ask you to show your posts of condemnation in those cases before they were dragged out of you today.

You have so far fallen short each time that question has been put to but continue to protest innocence behind a facade of smileys. You either can back up your claims, or you can't - that will be your judgement.

Jesus Christ
The Gibraltar 3
The East Tyrone Brigade

Using your logic, unless of course you are applying double standards, you have no problem with these killings because until now you have never condemned them?

Better still, now that I have searched the site and shown that you have never condemned these killings, it is too late to do it now. I will claim that I had to drag it out of you and of course imply that you are indifferent to these killings and thus a hypocrite and quite possibly a loyalist.

I haven't heard a dickie bird out of you when it comes to FF, FG and Labour when it comes to scandal.

What do you think of the brother of a FG minister getting off with probation after pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl?

Did you come on here and condemn that or are you just selective in the matters you are willing to speak up about? Maybe I missed it.

Did you condemn the role of Michael Noonan in ignoring the letters that were sent to him about child abuse care in a foster home and running away from a person who wanted to bring this matter up with him? I must have missed this.

It's funny how some matters have you raise your head above the parapet and others don't.

Your whataboutery is a joke.

You STILL didn't condemn the deaths of all of the Republican deaths.

So you must be a loyalist.

I will drag this out of you yet.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 07:48:27 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:42:54 PM

Jesus Christ
The Gibraltar 3
The East Tyrone Brigade

Your whataboutery is a joke.

You STILL didn't condemn the deaths of the East Tyrone Brigade.

So you must be a loyalist.

I will drag this out of you yet.

Whataboutery is a big worry for you, it's a massive issue for your integrity and highlighting the hypocrisy of the matter.

When it comes to the murder of Mary Boyle (a 6 year old girl), libel is your biggest worry in the discussion - funny how libel doesn't extend to your worries with the Brian Stack case.

Numerous times you have been asked to back up your claims, numerous times you have shown your claims to be lies.

What about justice for Michael Lynagh and the Lyangh family?

muppet

I feel desperately sorry for the Lynagh's parents. They were anti-IRA and look what membership of the IRA brought on that family.

As for Mary Boyle, I have condemned that murder and the cover up over and over again. But you won't read that, because it makes you the liar, and it make you the hypocrite, and it makes you the one applying double standards.

You are a moral fraud Bomber.

MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:03:06 PM
I feel desperately sorry for the Lynagh's parents. They were anti-IRA and look what membership of the IRA brought on that family.

As for Mary Boyle, I have condemned that murder and the cover up over and over again. But you won't read that, because it makes you the liar, and it make you the hypocrite, and it makes you the one applying double standards.

You haven't condemned over and over again.

Look back at the Mary Boyle thread, you cited libel. There are serious allegations of the interference by a longstanding FF politician in the case for a long time, he has been a party member throughout all this and it has never been investigated and received minor media interest. Your response to this was let's be careful because of libel, a direct contradiction to your reaction to the Brian Stack case.

The proof is in the pudding in the Mary Boyle thread, you did not condemn the alleged political corruption in covering up the case, your only postings in that thread made no condemnation of that so quit telling us you have done something over and over again which you haven't.

I am not a moral fraud, I only seek balance and your bias, double standards and numerous contradictions are more borne out with every post you make. Loads of injustices you have never addressed or seem to care about, yet look back through this thread and you constantly pop up on your moral crusades.

Show us the "loads of times" you have criticised FG, Labour and FF.

Tell us about your disgust at the probation sentence Michael Ring's brother received for pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl.

Tell us about your disgust at a government minister who refused to act on child abuse claims.

Because I haven't see any of these condemnations from you on here.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 08:18:57 PM

Look back at the Mary Boyle thread, you cited libel. There are serious allegations of the interference by a longstanding FF politician in the case for a long time, he has been a party member throughout all this and it has never been investigated and received minor media interest. Your response to this was let's be careful because of libel, a direct contradiction to your reaction to the Brian Stack case.

The proof is in the pudding in the Mary Boyle thread, you did not condemn the alleged political corruption in covering up the case, your only postings in that thread made no condemnation of that so quit telling us you have done something over and over again which you haven't.

I am not a moral fraud, I only seek balance and your bias, double standards and numerous contradictions are more borne out with every post you make. Loads of injustices you have never addressed or seem to care about, yet look back through this thread and you constantly pop up on your moral crusades.

Tell us about your disgust at the probation sentence Michael Ring's brother received for pleading guilty to attempting to rape a teenage girl.

Tell us about your disgust at a government minister who refused to act on child abuse claims.

Bomber logic:

I haven't seen you condemn the murder of the Gibraltar 3. In fact the only McCann that you spoke about was Tiernan's hair.

I have condemned it. But you haven't, so therefore you must support it. You must be proud of yourself Bomber.

Moving on..

If a government minister refused to act on child abuse claims, then that is shocking. Right up there with the Catholic Church failing to do so. And Gerry Adams. I will condemn them all, if they are ever shown to have failed to protect a child.

But you won't.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:32:21 PM

Bomber logic:

I haven't seen you condemn the murder of the Gibraltar 3. In fact the only McCann that you spoke about was Tiernan's hair.

I have condemned it. But you haven't, so therefore you must support it. You must be proud of yourself Bomber.

Moving on..

If a government minister refused to act on child abuse claims, then that is shocking. Right up there with the Catholic Church failing to do so. And Gerry Adams. I will condemn them all, if they are ever shown to have failed to protect a child.

But you won't.

My logic is that you a regular contributor on this thread expressing your disgust and outrage at Adams and the acts the IRA committed.

My logic is that this outrage does not extend to other disgraceful acts within Irish society, for instance, as you're a Mayo man. John Ring, brother of Michael Ring (FG government minister) got away with probation after attempting to rape a teenage girl who was alone in petrol shop. You'd have known about this I'm sure - yet not a dickie bird about your disgust on that. Why?

My logic states that you only express outrage and disgust when those in the firing line suit your agenda and when they don't you remain quiet and don't want to speak out.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 08:38:51 PM

Bomber logic:

Moving on..

But you won't.

My logic is that you a regular contributor on this thread expressing your disgust and outrage at Adams and the acts the IRA committed.

My logic is that this outrage does not extend to other disgraceful acts within Irish society, for instance, as you're a Mayo man. John Ring, brother of Michael Ring (FG government minister) got away with probation after attempting to rape a teenage girl who was alone in petrol shop. You'd have known about this I'm sure - yet not a dickie bird about your disgust on that. Why?

My logic states that you only express outrage and disgust when those in the firing line suit your agenda and when they don't you remain quiet and don't want to speak out.

This is the very first time I have ever heard of that claim.

But guess what, I will condemn it if it is true.

But you won't, when it involves Adams, SF or the IRA.

Double Standards. Do you understand the meaning of the words?
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

I hereby condemn Bomber and Muppet for wasting about 5 pages on this thread.
I also condemn everyone and everything that ever happened.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

Bomber logic:

Moving on..

But you won't.

You never heard of that.

You're from Mayo and you never heard that the brother of a current Government Minister from Castlebar pleaded guilty to the attempted rape of a teenage girl?

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. The curious case of your double standards just grows and grows.

Tell us why you think you never heard anything about it? Are you disgusted at the "justice" that was meted out there?

Why is that you never hear of these cases but are a regular contributor with your faux outrage in this thread?

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 09:13:03 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

Bomber logic:

Moving on..

But you won't.

You never heard of that.

You're from Mayo and you never heard that the brother of a current Government Minister from Castlebar pleaded guilty to the attempted rape of a teenage girl?

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. The curious case of your double standards just grows and grows.

Tell us why you think you never heard anything about it? Are you disgusted at the "justice" that was meted out there?

Why is that you never hear of these cases but are a regular contributor with your faux outrage in this thread?

Yes, I never heard of it until now.

I condemn all sexual abuse. But you won't.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Rossfan on December 10, 2016, 09:01:45 PM
I hereby condemn Bomber and Muppet for wasting about 5 pages on this thread.
I also condemn everyone and everything that ever happened.

You haven't condemned future outrages.

You will be shot at dawn by the bomber.
MWWSI 2017