Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Hurling fan on October 03, 2018, 09:14:36 PM
I have to say I thought the man in the middle was terrible on Sunday. 3 red cards should have been issued on Sunday and he bottled it on two off them. Don't think he is up to the standard needed for senior championship

get over yourself and stop creating accounts to have a go at someone personally. Grow a set
hurl like f**k boi!

Sweeper 123

Eoghan Campbell a big miss for the Dall - broken hand I hear .
Great to see Burke back hurling after the series injury suffered earlier in the year;

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hurling fan on October 03, 2018, 09:14:36 PM
I have to say I thought the man in the middle was terrible on Sunday. 3 red cards should have been issued on Sunday and he bottled it on two off them. Don't think he is up to the standard needed for senior championship

tool..

maxpower

I'd be shocked if Paddy Burke doesn't go to 6, Martin in at 3 and DK to 7!

McManus will surely play 11 and assuming they improve on the last day i'd Make them favourites to go through.

In fact I think they'll win it this year, they have the physical power up front to combat LG negative tactics and always pose a goal threat even when they don't have much of the ball.
What happens next????

NAG1

Where's our friend from SN today?  :D

The mask has slipped a little in the last few days.

Na Glinntí Glasa

funny i was wondering that myself after his hate filled rant towards our club the other day. 

hurl like f**k boi!

johnnycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 05, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
funny i was wondering that myself after his hate filled rant towards our club the other day.

Better not tell him where I'm from then  ;D

ciaran1988

Good luck to St Galls and Cushendun in their Ulster championship games this weekend versus Lisbellaw and Na Magha respectively. Two wins for our sides and into the semi finals

Na Glinntí Glasa

be nice to see them both pick up a win. both games will be very tough
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

I think NaMagha might win that game but would be surprised were st galls not to beat lisbellaw with a bit to spare?

Sweeper 123

Cushendun very strong at this level with a good bench fancy them to win ulster

Sweeper 123

Lamh Dhearg 2  yrs ago , Creggan a few years before that - not so long ago

keep her low this half

Quote from: hardstation on October 10, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: farset on October 10, 2018, 08:46:40 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 10, 2018, 08:42:51 PM
Lámh Dhearg's was a saga after a battering match with a Donegal team led to multiple suspensions, appeals & squeals.

I was out of the country for a few years. Sounded like mayhem.

Rossa won U16 all county. Is that the last of their good teams for a wee while HS? Fair to say the rules the roost there for years.
Sometimes get my years mixed up but almost certain we did the double in All County Feile last year. If so, next year's U16 teams should be handy enough.

Rossas feile team of last year were more than handy. Lots of them playing for St Marys and blowing holes in everyone at schools hurling

Hirty Darry

Quote from: hardstation on October 10, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: farset on October 10, 2018, 08:46:40 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 10, 2018, 08:42:51 PM
Lámh Dhearg's was a saga after a battering match with a Donegal team led to multiple suspensions, appeals & squeals.

I was out of the country for a few years. Sounded like mayhem.

Rossa won U16 all county. Is that the last of their good teams for a wee while HS? Fair to say the rules the roost there for years.
Sometimes get my years mixed up but almost certain we did the double in All County Feile last year. If so, next year's U16 teams should be handy enough.

You probably get a lot of their names mixed up as well HS, given the number of players from other clubs that are poached!

Hirty Darry

A chance for one to redeem himself this weekend I see.

Should be a handy one all the same.

Dunloy 12+.

Cushendall to win the replay 8+.