Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Nanderson

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 13, 2024, 06:59:17 PMWrong man send off there, I think the boy in question didn't come out of the changing room.
I'm sure the real culprit will be dealt with retrospectivelty

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Nanderson on April 13, 2024, 07:00:54 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 13, 2024, 06:59:17 PMWrong man send off there, I think the boy in question didn't come out of the changing room.
I'm sure the real culprit will be dealt with retrospectivelty

Yeah, there's no way you'd 'take' the blame for that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Down 0-10 Antrim 0-6 with 15 minutes and whatever injury time to play. A bit of drama late on might make up for this poor match.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Barry Cassidy not helping this game much either!

Wildweasel74

I presume Armagh will win tomorrow, be hopefully a better game than this. If so, they beat Down by 10 points.

Truthsayer

Reliably told a fortune has been poured into Antrim GAA in recent years... hasn't improved the county team.

Kidder81

screenexile

Given how bad Down were in the league final you'd think they'd have tightened up their decision making and shot selection.

What are they at?

Blowitupref

A match that won't live long in the memory. FT Down 0-13 Antrim 0-9
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Philly McMahon picking the wrong MOTM again as well!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Truthsayer on April 13, 2024, 07:40:59 PMReliably told a fortune has been poured into Antrim GAA in recent years... hasn't improved the county team.

Was the money poured into the senior team?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

grounded

Antrim had ample opportunities to win that.
Down totally flat. Hard to see how they could trouble Armagh.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: screenexile on April 13, 2024, 07:25:27 PMBarry Cassidy not helping this game much either!
Best refs are those you don't noticed that much, that can be rarely said about any match with Barry Cassidy in charge.

Truthsayer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 13, 2024, 07:47:47 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on April 13, 2024, 07:40:59 PMReliably told a fortune has been poured into Antrim GAA in recent years... hasn't improved the county team.

Was the money poured into the senior team?
Doesn't look like it!

downtothecore

That game was hard to watch. You would expect the mighty Armagh to win tomorrow and trot through to the final