Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Quote from: Gael85 on April 14, 2024, 03:39:06 PMLiverpool will still win this.
I wouldn't be putting much money on a bet that they will.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Gael85

Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 03:43:31 PM
Quote from: Gael85 on April 14, 2024, 03:39:06 PMLiverpool will still win this.
I wouldn't be putting much money on a bet that they will.

They some team for getting goals in injury time. Palace are gassed.

jcpen

That's that for Liverpool I reckon, even though they missed some great chances today they looked a really tired team. I think Man City will canter home to another title now.

Milltown Row2

Season not over yet, some twists and turns left yet..

Villa are a good team, that result could work against Arsenal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 03:59:33 PMThat's that for Liverpool I reckon, even though they missed some great chances today they looked a really tired team. I think Man City will canter home to another title now.

I think Arsenal can do it. They've looked really impressive past two months.

jcpen

Quote from: J70 on April 14, 2024, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 03:59:33 PMThat's that for Liverpool I reckon, even though they missed some great chances today they looked a really tired team. I think Man City will canter home to another title now.

They have been but their run in is harder than Citys. I'm sure everyone will want Arsenal to win it though as no one could want City to win it apart from their own fans?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jcpen on April 14, 2024, 04:15:58 PM

They have been but their run in is harder than Citys. I'm sure everyone will want Arsenal to win it though as no one could want City to win it apart from their own fans?

The neutrals just want an exciting finish though?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Bad and unexpected three points dropped for Liverpool. Whoever does win this Premier league title I still think mid 80 points will probably be enough.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2024, 04:19:23 PM

And more exciting for the neutrals now after Liverpool slipped up the last two weekends.

jcpen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2024, 04:19:23 PM

True but can't see anything only City winning it now, hope I'm wrong but doubt it.

Milltown Row2

If Arsenal lose points today then it's City's to loose ;)

Mourne Red

Well that's the league over - City's again

J70

Milltown Row2

It's great for the neutrals

Mourne Red

Zinchenko might be the worst left back Arsenal have had - give me Andre Santos any day.

Over at right back for the first goal leaving left back open for Bailey to tap in. Brutal