You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Drinks kittys! Why do these exist? Can't we just buy our own drinks? How is it fair when I'm ordering pints and your women are getting cocktails at £12 a skite?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 29, 2022, 12:46:31 PM
Drinks kittys! Why do these exist? Can't we just buy our own drinks? How is it fair when I'm ordering pints and your women are getting cocktails at £12 a skite?

Just get the cocktails and that'll sicken their hole!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LeoMc

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 29, 2022, 12:46:31 PM
If someone else is running to the bar and I don't have to queue I will pay the "surcharge"

Orior

Quote from: Square Ball on August 29, 2022, 12:16:20 PM
The increase in people sticking the word super in front of some words, like I am super excited, super stoked, super happy, all that crap, what's next, ultra happy, hyper happy...

Not giving my age away but that has been happening since the 50's

First there was deluxe washing machines, then there was the super deluxe.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

quit yo jibbajabba

Super Sundays

Its Brentford v Wolves ffs

Eamonnca1

The sight of other people holding a pen. I sometimes see people with their fingers clenched up into a fist with a pen poking out and I think "How TF do you write like that?"

Brick Tamlin

International Women's Day.

THE
BIGGEST
PILE
OF
HORSESHIT

The day when the internet goes nuts with companies trying to prove to the world they give a shit about women. Pure Tokenism

From the Bunker

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on March 08, 2023, 04:16:59 PM
International Women's Day.

THE
BIGGEST
PILE
OF
HORSESHIT

The day when the internet goes nuts with companies trying to prove to the world they give a shit about women. Pure Tokenism

We have Valentines day and we have Mothers day and they shove this Sh1te in the middle of it.

lurganblue

Those paper bags of sugar. Bastidin sugar goes everywhere. The worst packaging ever. Surely the human race can do better.

Orior

When you're driving and you drop something down the side of the seat and the gear stick mount.

Impossible to retrieve without stopping.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote from: Orior on March 08, 2023, 10:44:34 PM
When you're driving and you drop something down the side of the seat and the gear stick mount.

Impossible to retrieve without stopping.

If you are in a Tesla, just stick it on autodrive.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Square Ball

This was 7 pages down, is everyone happy and contented. anyhow.

Cookery shows when they say, you can taste the love in this, or you can tell that was created with love. What a load of balls.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Eamonnca1

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 13, 2023, 11:22:07 PM
"Ireland and Northern Ireland."

North and South Dakota, like why did they split?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 13, 2023, 11:22:07 PM
"Ireland and Northern Ireland."

Southern Ireland is worse.  Donegal more north than any county on the island yet are they "down south" also?

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose