The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Stop feeding the troll. He should have been banned from here ages ago.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 27, 2017, 07:11:14 PM
Stop feeding the troll. He should have been banned from here ages ago.

Eamon sweetie - just go back into your safe space. There's a good boy.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 27, 2017, 05:12:56 PM
If you ever needed evidence of how scummy the democrats can be

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/11/21/little-sisters-of-the-poor-go-back-to-court-as-ca-and-pa-sue-to-force-contraceptive-mandate-n2412496

Suing nuns that look after the sick and the poor for not providing contraceptives is just evil. I can't wait to see how our resident liberals will spin this one.

So you're in favour of Jehovah's Witness employers omitting blood transfusion treatment from health insurance plans?

What about addiction treatment for, say, a muslim business owner?

There's a big story in Canada currently about a couple who caused their child to die due to their attempts to treat his meningitis with herbs and new age remedies. Should vaccinations be permitted to be left out of insurance plans based on the whims of the employer?

My wife is on birth control pills mainly for non-procreational, medical reasons. Should we have to fork out each month because of the ad hoc prejudices and superstition of a particular business owner?

Yes - you should pay for your own entertainment. Instead people like you think that it's the responsibility of nuns even though it's completely against their core beliefs

Yet the left want you to believe than gender is fluid, some religions aren't dangerous and other guilt-tripping PC nonsense.

That's fucked up.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 27, 2017, 09:27:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 05:48:21 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 27, 2017, 05:12:56 PM
If you ever needed evidence of how scummy the democrats can be

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/11/21/little-sisters-of-the-poor-go-back-to-court-as-ca-and-pa-sue-to-force-contraceptive-mandate-n2412496

Suing nuns that look after the sick and the poor for not providing contraceptives is just evil. I can't wait to see how our resident liberals will spin this one.

So you're in favour of Jehovah's Witness employers omitting blood transfusion treatment from health insurance plans?

What about addiction treatment for, say, a muslim business owner?

There's a big story in Canada currently about a couple who caused their child to die due to their attempts to treat his meningitis with herbs and new age remedies. Should vaccinations be permitted to be left out of insurance plans based on the whims of the employer?

My wife is on birth control pills mainly for non-procreational, medical reasons. Should we have to fork out each month because of the ad hoc prejudices and superstition of a particular business owner?

Yes - you should pay for your own entertainment. Instead people like you think that it's the responsibility of nuns even though it's completely against their core beliefs

Yet the left want you to believe than gender is fluid, some religions aren't dangerous and other guilt-tripping PC nonsense.

That's fucked up.

So nothing whatsoever to say about the details of health plans being left to the whims and personal views of the employer? No comment on those other examples? Nothing to say about the fact that the pill is very often taken for non-sexual reasons?

Quality, comprehensive analysis as always foxcommander.

And whoever denied that religion isn't sometimes dangerous??

J70

Some lads here would no doubt have been rushing on to tell us about the latest O'Keefe 'bombshell" (had the Post not been exercising a bit of journalistic professionalism). ;D

How very christian of Moore and O'Keefe and Bannon to try to fraudulently discredit these nine women!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.324a83cd4bef

Eamonnca1

The crazy uncle at Thanksgiving who makes everyone cringe.

Trump refers to a 'Pocahontas' in Congress at meeting with Native American WWII veterans

He said it right in front of them. In fact he said it to them.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 10:01:31 PM
Some lads here would no doubt have been rushing on to tell us about the latest O'Keefe 'bombshell" (had the Post not been exercising a bit of journalistic professionalism). ;D

How very christian of Moore and O'Keefe and Bannon to try to fraudulently discredit these nine women!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.324a83cd4bef

Whooooops  :D

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 27, 2017, 10:10:24 PM
The crazy uncle at Thanksgiving who makes everyone cringe.

Trump refers to a 'Pocahontas' in Congress at meeting with Native American WWII veterans

He said it right in front of them. In fact he said it to them.

On the day he sends the man who tried to get the (Warren inspired) consumer protection agency abolished to take it over.

Hey, but Trump is for the working man. He hates the big banks for f**king over the little working man. Or something...

Eamonnca1

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 10:51:51 PM

On the day he sends the man who tried to get the (Warren inspired) consumer protection agency abolished to take it over.

Hey, but Trump is for the working man. He hates the big banks for f**king over the little working man. Or something...

Pure, unadulterated evil

stew

Quote from: J70 on November 27, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
Quote from: stew on November 26, 2017, 02:10:49 PM
Quote from: omochain on November 26, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
Stew:
Was it a Democrat who done you out of playing corner forward for the Harps.
I am trying to figure out what made you so angry and that is the closest I am coming to a rational answer.

I have opinions on American politics, you know who I am, I have not a f**ks notion who you are, if you ever want to know anything about me just pm me!

I am not angry, I simply despise with all my heart what the left has done to America in the States, I am sick of transgender talk, the debt Obama put the country into, the middle east and ISIS as well as the liberal f**ks that run the sanctuary cities, I could go on and on.

I never played for the Harps seniors in corner forward because I was a back, I never played for the Hrps senior team for two reasons, i was not good enough and I preferred sawker and was much better at that than Gaelic.

I would be  a labour voter in England, not a single one of the f**kers on this Island north or south is worth voting for, in the States none of them are worth voting for either, that said a vote to deny Clinton was a vote well spent, even if that c**k Trump was the beneficiary!

Hope that answers your question anon!

The transgender issue features first on your list of gripes?? Seriously? Advocacy for inclusiveness and accommodation for transgender people? THAT'S a major problem for you?? Do you wish they'd f**k off back into the closet?

Transgenderism It is not remotely first, it was the first thing I wrote, there are far more pressing issues but I am sick and tired of hearing how f**king great and brave and wonderful yer man Jenner is now that he has baps and no balls! Winning awards for bravety etc! FFS wise up!!!

Still harping on about the debt while ignoring the conditions that led to it and offering no alternative whatsoever as to what should have been done (and ignoring the GOP's latest reimbrace of deficit spending once they're back in power).

I have offered alternatives as to what should have been done you clampett!!!  The GOP are as inept as the left, they are just less corrupt in my opinion, two sides of the same you know what blah blah b;lah!!!

The Middle East/ISIS... I'm not saying Obama handled that particular powder keg very well, but no blame from you for the GOP and Bush for what they did in Iraq which led directly to ISIS? Put it this way, what should Obama have done differently? The Iraqis wanted them out. They agreed under Bush to get out. The US people wanted them out.

The next time you cricitise  Obama will be the first time on this issue!

Sanctuary cities... what's your problem with that? Any stats to back up your problem? Do you think its better if illegal immigrants are afraid to go to or cooperate with the cops and other local authorities? Will THAT help public safety?

Illegal aliens should not be in the country ffs! I would prefer they were back in whatever country they are from, Irish included! Its not hard, the rule of law needs to apply to all not just the non supercitizens that the left love for votes!

My problem with sanctuary cities is that they give safe harbor to criminals that are not even supposed to be in the country, I know how hard illegal imigrants work, I have seen it first hand, the problem with illegals, or one of the problems is that they dont give a f**k about the law if it effects their illegal entry into the country, and then there are the sheep that support their lawbreaking, liberals love to break the law if it suits their narrative and I hate them for that! Why should I follow the rules when they dont have to??
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on November 28, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
Stew:
I am trying to figure out what made you so angry and that is the closest I am coming to a rational answer.

I have opinions on American politics, you know who I am, I have not a f**ks notion who you are, if you ever want to know anything about me just pm me!

I am not angry, I simply despise with all my heart what the left has done to America in the States, I am sick of transgender talk, the debt Obama put the country into, the middle east and ISIS as well as the liberal f**ks that run the sanctuary cities, I could go on and on.

I never played for the Harps seniors in corner forward because I was a back, I never played for the Hrps senior team for two reasons, i was not good enough and I preferred sawker and was much better at that than Gaelic.

I would be  a labour voter in England, not a single one of the f**kers on this Island north or south is worth voting for, in the States none of them are worth voting for either, that said a vote to deny Clinton was a vote well spent, even if that c**k Trump was the beneficiary!

The transgender issue features first on your list of gripes?? Seriously? Advocacy for inclusiveness and accommodation for transgender people? THAT'S a major problem for you?? Do you wish they'd f**k off back into the closet?

Transgenderism It is not remotely first, it was the first thing I wrote, there are far more pressing issues but I am sick and tired of hearing how f**king great and brave and wonderful yer man Jenner is now that he has baps and no balls! Winning awards for bravety etc! FFS wise up!!!

Still harping on about the debt while ignoring the conditions that led to it and offering no alternative whatsoever as to what should have been done (and ignoring the GOP's latest reimbrace of deficit spending once they're back in power).

I have offered alternatives as to what should have been done you clampett!!!  The GOP are as inept as the left, they are just less corrupt in my opinion, two sides of the same you know what blah blah b;lah!!!

The Middle East/ISIS... I'm not saying Obama handled that particular powder keg very well, but no blame from you for the GOP and Bush for what they did in Iraq which led directly to ISIS? Put it this way, what should Obama have done differently? The Iraqis wanted them out. They agreed under Bush to get out. The US people wanted them out.

Sanctuary cities... what's your problem with that? Any stats to back up your problem? Do you think its better if illegal immigrants are afraid to go to or cooperate with the cops and other local authorities? Will THAT help public safety?

Illegal aliens should not be in the country ffs! I would prefer they were back in whatever country they are from, Irish included! Its not hard, the rule of law needs to apply to all not just the non supercitizens that the left love for votes!

My problem with sanctuary cities is that they give safe harbor to criminals that are not even supposed to be in the country, I know how hard illegal imigrants work, I have seen it first hand, the problem with illegals, or one of the problems is that they dont give a f**k about the law if it effects their illegal entry into the country, and then there are the sheep that support their lawbreaking, liberals love to break the law if it suits their narrative and I hate them for that! Why should I follow the rules when they dont have to??

Do you break the law when it suits YOU stew? Do you speed when driving? Have you ever drove when you had that one drink too many and shouldn't have? Have you you done a few jobs under the table, cash in hand, out of earshot of the taxman? Have you ever hired an outfit to do construction on your house who might be employing illegals? Have you ever ordered a pizza or chinese and had it delivered by some Latino on a bike or moped who is probably illegal? Do you delve into every company you do business with to check their status with regards illegals, or are like the rest of us who have more important things to worry about than whether your delivery dude or the lad blowing the leaves across the street is legal or not? Everyone can justify or rationalize skirting the rules at some point. Your "liberals love to break the law if it suits their narrative and I hate them for that!" is just your usual blinkered, baseless vitriol.

And on the sanctuary city issue itself, there are degrees. I would agree with you that criminals should be handed over to the immigration authorities after serving their sentence. I have no problem whatsoever with that and I'd be surprised if many do. I have no problem with legitimate, genuine suspects being kicked out. What I support is allowing immigrants to report to and cooperate with the cops and authorities without fear of ICE being called. I don't think ICE agents should be pursuing kids in school, or that a family should be afraid to report their abusive landlord for fear of the immigration authorities being called.

stew

Quote from: J70 on November 28, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
Stew:

Do you break the law when it suits YOU stew? Do you speed when driving? Have you ever drove when you had that one drink too many and shouldn't have? Have you you done a few jobs under the table, cash in hand, out of earshot of the taxman? Have you ever hired an outfit to do construction on your house who might be employing illegals? Have you ever ordered a pizza or chinese and had it delivered by some Latino on a bike or moped who is probably illegal? Do you delve into every company you do business with to check their status with regards illegals, or are like the rest of us who have more important things to worry about than whether your delivery dude or the lad blowing the leaves across the street is legal or not? Everyone can justify or rationalize skirting the rules at some point. Your "liberals love to break the law if it suits their narrative and I hate them for that!" is just your usual blinkered, baseless vitriol.

I do not break the law when it suits me, nope!

It is not my job to check on who is legal in the states and who is not, that would not even enter my thought process, you can break this down by semantics all you want but the fact is wrong is wrong, hate this as you might!

Are you blinkered when you despise everything the right stands for? I have reason to loathe the left in the states, plenty of reason and dont talk about blinkers you hypocrite when you have f**k all good to say about the right!

And on the sanctuary city issue itself, there are degrees. I would agree with you that criminals should be handed over to the immigration authorities after serving their sentence. I have no problem whatsoever with that and I'd be surprised if many do. I have no problem with legitimate, genuine suspects being kicked out. What I support is allowing immigrants to report to and cooperate with the cops and authorities without fear of ICE being called. I don't think ICE agents should be pursuing kids in school, or that a family should be afraid to report their abusive landlord for fear of the immigration authorities being called.

Sanctuary cities are cancers, immoral cancers that afford criminals to break the law with impunity with the help of the left and the  that wonderful peeple that support them!

You do not get a pass for having illegals report to the cops for anything whilst getting a free pass, they need to eff of back to Ireland, Mexico, Bulgaria or wherever the feck alese they came from because they entered the country illegally, its not hard, simply follow the f**king law!!!!

seafoid

This says so much about Trump.. Always attack. Never apilogisr.

via the Indo

Donald Trump has been criticised for using a racial slur during an event honouring Native American veterans.

The US president was welcoming three Navajo code talkers from the Second World War to the Oval Office on Monday afternoon when he referred to Elizabeth Warren, the Democratic senator, as "Pocahontas".

During remarks praising their service, he said: "You were here long before any of us were here.  Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas. But you know what, I like you."

Defending Mr Trump's remarks, the White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said: "I think what most people find offensive is Senator Warren lying about her heritage.

J70

Quote from: stew on November 28, 2017, 02:47:28 AM
Stew:

It is not my job to check on who is legal in the states and who is not, that would not even enter my thought process, you can break this down by semantics all you want but the fact is wrong is wrong, hate this as you might!

Are you blinkered when you despise everything the right stands for? I have reason to loathe the left in the states, plenty of reason and dont talk about blinkers you hypocrite when you have f**k all good to say about the right!

Sanctuary cities are cancers, immoral cancers that afford criminals to break the law with impunity with the help of the left and the  that wonderful peeple that support them!

You do not get a pass for having illegals report to the cops for anything whilst getting a free pass, they need to eff of back to Ireland, Mexico, Bulgaria or wherever the feck alese they came from because they entered the country illegally, its not hard, simply follow the f**king law!!!!

I'm not asking for a pass. I'm stating the justifiable pragmatism and morality of my position. I stand by it.

stew

Quote from: J70 on November 28, 2017, 11:43:14 AM
Quote from: stew on November 28, 2017, 02:47:28 AM
Stew:

I'm not asking for a pass. I'm stating the justifiable pragmatism and morality of my position. I stand by it.

You have no morality on this position! None!

You condone breaking the law, were is the morality in that?

There are no degrees, none, sanctuary cities are an absolute disgrace to the American people, end of.