Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: stew on November 23, 2017, 09:19:53 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 23, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
Quote from: stew on November 22, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 22, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
77th time this year

Get a life FFS! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did I say something that wasn't correct?

I would have no idea because Trump playing golf does not matter one iotato me, what should matter to you is your adopted country giving millions of taxpayer dollars to terrorists, not how much time a foreign leader spends playing golf!

Obama did the same thing but not one word from you about that Hurl.

Israel?

Gabriel_Hurl

77th time this year

I would have no idea because Trump playing golf does not matter one iotato me, what should matter to you is your adopted country giving millions of taxpayer dollars to terrorists, not how much time a foreign leader spends playing golf!

Why should it matter to you what a foreign leader and country does?  Sure your country selling arms to terrorist nations as well

J70

77th time this year

Did Obama use vacations and golf as a political football during the campaign like Trump did? Did Obama criticize his predecessor, claiming that he " wouldn't have time for golf" once elected? Did Obama spent the years before he was elected constantly mocking (dozens of tweets) the sitting president for playing golf while X problem existed? Yet 10 months in, Trump and his admin are on target to far exceed anything that occurred under Obama with respect to golf or flights and trips at taxpayer expense.

Gabriel_Hurl

Sounds like someone has flipped  :o

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html

QuoteWASHINGTON — Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser, notified the president's legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel's investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

Mr. Flynn's lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump's lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

The notification alone does not prove that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Some lawyers withdraw from information-sharing arrangements as soon as they begin negotiating with prosecutors. And such negotiations sometimes fall apart.

Still, the notification led Mr. Trump's lawyers to believe that Mr. Flynn — who, along with his son, is seen as having significant criminal exposure — has, at the least, begun discussions with Mr. Mueller about cooperating.

Lawyers for Mr. Flynn and Mr. Trump declined to comment. The four people briefed on the matter spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Gabriel_Hurl

easytiger95

Worth remembering that Flynn is currently being investigated not just for forgetting to sign some forms declaring his interests, but as acting as a foreign agent, peddling influence, and organising the kidnapping and illegal repatriation of a foreign national seeking asylum, at the request of the country he was seeking asylum from.

He'd want to have some pretty useful information for Mueller to get off those charges. The thicks plotten.

J70

Quote from: stew on November 22, 2017, 11:57:05 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on November 22, 2017, 11:40:25 PM
77th time this year

Aye and you would have voted for Bernie  ;D

Only because Clinton should be in prison and Trump was never a Republican and was never going to get much done given the fact he was almost as unpopular as Clinton!

Trump is now THE Republican.

It's his party now.

Puckoon

77th time this year

78th time today with Tiger and Dustin Johnson.

Just incase this doesn't appear to register, that is a shit ton of golf. At 4-6 hours per round (not really including travel time or meals pre/post) it is a considerable amount of time. Compounded by the commentary and agenda in his presidential race directed at Obama and how he would not have time to play golf - it continues to show this man is a charlatan and he has no agenda for the American people, other than his own.

To break even at my golf course on the yearly cart fee as opposed to paying each time you go out - you have to play 62 rounds of golf per year to make it worth while. 62 rounds is a lot of golf for the average person holding down a career and most of us don't hit the value of the annual cart pass. 78 IS INCREDIBLE for arguably the most important person in the most important job in America. Rounds up to 1.7 rounds per week this year through 47 weeks. Beat that, Obama.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on November 24, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
77th time this year

78th time today with Tiger and Dustin Johnson.

Just incase this doesn't appear to register, that is a shit ton of golf. At 4-6 hours per round (not really including travel time or meals pre/post) it is a considerable amount of time. Compounded by the commentary and agenda in his presidential race directed at Obama and how he would not have time to play golf - it continues to show this man is a charlatan and he has no agenda for the American people, other than his own.

To break even at my golf course on the yearly cart fee as opposed to paying each time you go out - you have to play 62 rounds of golf per year to make it worth while. 62 rounds is a lot of golf for the average person holding down a career and most of us don't hit the value of the annual cart pass. 78 IS INCREDIBLE for arguably the most important person in the most important job in America. Rounds up to 1.7 rounds per week this year through 47 weeks. Beat that, Obama.

Quote@realDonaldTrump  14 Oct 2014

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

Puckoon

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on November 24, 2017, 05:05:13 PM
Can't. Headed out for round 55. :D

Who do you think you are?  >:(

The President of the United States?

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on November 23, 2017, 02:45:18 PM
77th time this year

Did Obama use vacations and golf as a political football during the campaign like Trump did? Did Obama criticize his predecessor, claiming that he " wouldn't have time for golf" once elected? Did Obama spent the years before he was elected constantly mocking (dozens of tweets) the sitting president for playing golf while X problem existed? Yet 10 months in, Trump and his admin are on target to far exceed anything that occurred under Obama with respect to golf or flights and trips at taxpayer expense.
Trump.is a fraud. He lambasted Obama for golfing. He does more. He attacked Al Franken over how he treated a woman. Grab them by the pussy. He told voters only he could fix the US. He has done nothing . Hopefully he will break the GOP.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 24, 2017, 05:28:43 PM
77th time this year

Trump.is a fraud. He lambasted Obama for golfing. He does more. He attacked Al Franken over how he treated a woman. Grab them by the pussy. He told voters only he could fix the US. He has done nothing . Hopefully he will break the GOP.

If you think one party rule is beneficial for anyone, take a look at whats happening in IL or CT.  Every Democracy needs a healthy opposition

stew

Quote from: seafoid on November 24, 2017, 05:28:43 PM
77th time this year

May as well hi because Clinton and her posse broke the democrats, maybe if the GOP goes the yanks will realise both partys are absolutely useless and a centralist party will emerge and grow.

Trump is brutal but I do not lay the fact he is getting less done at his door, when the GOP and the democrats are fighting you at every turn you are going to lose!

As bad as he is, and he is bad, Clinton would have been so much worse and all you poor petals hate the fact that your hateful leader got her arse handed to her in the last election, yet you simply blame Trump for your ills and at absolutely no point do you look to your own as to why you lost, please please please keep this up, you are as deluded as any liberals I have ever seen and I kind of dig it! :-*
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

omochain

Stew:
Was it a Democrat who done you out of playing corner forward for the Harps.
I am trying to figure out what made you so angry and that is the closest I am coming to a rational answer.