Message to Dara. Please say something nice about the Dubs...

Started by Mike Sheehy, August 06, 2010, 05:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

http://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php?topic=10178.0

Dara made the mistake of saying something nice about the Dubs after the Armagh game. Now they are like crack whores looking for their fix of Dara affirmation. They are none too pleased that the great man has not acquiesced yet...

Jesus, some of those reservoir Dubs are fierce wusses altogether.

Zapatista

Will ye ever let the man retire in peace. It's getting desperate at this stage. He's gone, please accept that. He is now just pass remarkable and there is no reason to have threads dedicated to him. Let him go. In fact starting this thread diguised at having a go at the Dubs is a little sad.

AZOffaly

Mike. It's Darragh. I understand the Dubs getting it wrong.

Chris agus Snoop

Just another Kerry hack. The market must be saturated at this stage.

Dinny Breen

The Resevoir Dubs forum is a strange one, they had to shut down it after the Meath game to protect against vitirol in the direction of Gilroy now they're queuing up to lick his hole..
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

But they are our odd bunch. Come on the Dubs and Kildare. Laighean AbĂș,

Dinny, see Johne Murphy has arrived in Limerick. He's ardently following the lilywhites though.

Canalman

Have yet to come across an internet forum without its share of "odd" posters. Nature of beast I  suppose.

V good forum for getting club results.

I am not a member.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Canalman on August 06, 2010, 01:19:24 PM
Have yet to come across an internet forum without its share of "odd" posters. Nature of beast I  suppose.

V good forum for getting club results.

I am not a member.

I am a free man.

Hound

Quote from: Jinxy on August 06, 2010, 01:12:34 PM
They are an odd bunch.
They're fierce sensitive. Don't like disagreements.

The club section is great for keeping up to date. Albeit the mods ensure any debate on club issues are totally stifled.

heffo

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 06, 2010, 05:57:52 AM
http://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php?topic=10178.0

Dara made the mistake of saying something nice about the Dubs after the Armagh game. Now they are like crack whores looking for their fix of Dara affirmation. They are none too pleased that the great man has not acquiesced yet...

Jesus, some of those reservoir Dubs are fierce wusses altogether.

Yawn...carry on Mike..

Dinny Breen

QuoteDinny, see Johne Murphy has arrived in Limerick. He's ardently following the lilywhites though.

Ellistown man, played senior SFC for them, he was a good un' too would have got called up to the County set-up I'd say except he is rather handy with a rugby ball...
#newbridgeornowhere

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on August 06, 2010, 01:01:42 PM
The Resevoir Dubs forum is a strange one, they had to shut down it after the Meath game to protect against vitirol in the direction of Gilroy now they're queuing up to lick his hole..

Not too different from here then. ;D

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Zapatista on August 06, 2010, 09:06:28 AM
Will ye ever let the man retire in peace. It's getting desperate at this stage. He's gone, please accept that. He is now just pass remarkable and there is no reason to have threads dedicated to him. Let him go. In fact starting this thread diguised at having a go at the Dubs is a little sad.

You wouldn't appreciate a player like him I suppose. All those short kick outs shows what ye think of midfield play.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2010, 09:27:53 AM
Mike. It's Darragh. I understand the Dubs getting it wrong.

AZ, I am well aware that its Darragh and thats how he spells it himself but he has always been spelled as "Dara" by most Kerry folk as far as I can remember. Incorrect I know, but, there you go. Then again maybe thats just us East Kerry lads but, sure, it annoys them a bit so thats alright.

You've gotten a bit cheeky. We may have to deport you back to Offaly.