Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Didn't think the camera work was deadly at Healy Park this evening, anyway thought Killyclogher just about deserved it but Conor Cush looks like a right good player for Donaghmore.
What happened with the row at the end?

The_Slug

Does anyone think that Edendork are set up to produce a shock result against the fianna? It should certainly be close

The_Slug

Quote from: redzone on October 07, 2021, 09:48:29 PM
Any reports of killyclogher and donghamore tonight and the minor championship final last night of donghamore and loughmacroy

I'm stupid to say that Donaghmore will have an O'Neill cup within the next 5/6yrs?

Under Lights

Quote from: The_Slug on October 07, 2021, 10:55:03 PM
Quote from: redzone on October 07, 2021, 09:48:29 PM
Any reports of killyclogher and donghamore tonight and the minor championship final last night of donghamore and loughmacroy

I'm stupid to say that Donaghmore will have an O'Neill cup within the next 5/6yrs?

Apparently they haven't won a championship match in 16 years now.
I wasn't able to fact check this past 2013 but first round defeats that were on the archive

2012 Ardboe
2013 Augher
2014 Eglish
2015 Coalisland
2016 Aghaloo
2017 Greencastle
2018 Trillick
2019 Killyclogher
2020 Arboe
2021 Killyclogher

DCR

2012 lost to Ardboe in first round.
Massive work being done in Donaghmore,some serious footballers at youth level.
But I suppose,just like Ardboe,the big thing is bringing those lads through to make an impact in adult football.

Under Lights

Quote from: DCR on October 08, 2021, 11:03:16 AM
But I suppose,just like Ardboe,the big thing is bringing those lads through to make an impact in adult football.

Certainly, Donaghmore fielding B teams at two age levels. They also had 38 on the panel of the U17s the other night.

I will update the above list to include their 2012 shame.

Ancharraig123

omagh and carmen will sure to be another tight contest and difficult to call

rrhf

Quote from: Under Lights on October 08, 2021, 11:17:02 AM

Certainly, Donaghmore fielding B teams at two age levels. They also had 38 on the panel of the U17s the other night.

Knock yourself out... They did beat the Moy in 2015 though...

Under Lights

Quote from: rrhf on October 08, 2021, 12:58:52 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 08, 2021, 11:17:02 AM

Knock yourself out... They did beat the Moy in 2015 though...

You're right, Coalisland game was the quarter final.

Sunday 7th June 2015
Donaghmore 1-13 v Moy 1-12
Coalisland 0-14 v Clonoe 0-12
Venue: Edendork

Any info from before 2012? Light enough run. Good days ahead by all accounts.

rrhf

They made the semi final in  98/03/07/08 and 1 other year in that period. Different era of course. They need to improve on that sometime, you never know, but I think they will...   

Tres Bien

Comfortable for Eglish here. They have serious firepower. Jordan is worth a run out with the county next year, looks to have bulked up. McGleenan bossing the midfield but I think he's still u20 next year? McKenna playing at full forward with his brother and looking very dangerous.

Pomeroy just have nothing in their attack. This looks like it could be a double digit Eglish win.

clarshack

clarshack

Another dodgy penalty given this evening.

Mikhailov

Quote from: clarshack on October 08, 2021, 08:04:29 PM
Another dodgy penalty given this evening.

Haven't seen the penalty tonight yet but I agree that last night one looked soft but nobody from Killyclogher objected or complained so it must have been more clear cut on the pitch.

Gaafan2

Eglish were very good tonight but we were absolutely awful. Woeful all over the field. Got nothing from the county men. As bad a championship performance from us in years. Serious questions to be asked about the lack of fight! The sad thing about it is we missed enough chances to be alot closer to eglish.