Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 15, 2017, 08:55:41 AM
Quote from: driveherin on June 15, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Seriously is that the suspensions dished out????
Its unbelieveable how much sway the county board delegates have when their club in involved!!!
Its pathetic....if it had been urney and greencastle they would have the book thrown at them!!
Tyrone CCCCCCCC are an embarressment

I agree,
Our disciplinary process for this type of thing is a complete farce.Make it up as they go along.

I dont disagree with any of this by the way and have thought the same for a long long time..... Hard to keep a balanced thought when your own club is involved all the same....We all are guilty of wanting the book fired at other club/counties but not our own!!

WT4E

Two players going at it is tolerable

Mentors getting involved with players should not be tolerated and good to see Daisy getting suspended.

But non playing non coaching people storming the field is a disgrace and there should be a far heavier punishment for this as it sends out a message that this is okay!

Also would be good to know if Clonoe as a club would discipline grey hoodie as he was way over the line.

tothetop03

Quote from: WT4E on June 15, 2017, 09:42:36 AM
Two players going at it is tolerable

Mentors getting involved with players should not be tolerated and good to see Daisy getting suspended.

But non playing non coaching people storming the field is a disgrace and there should be a far heavier punishment for this as it sends out a message that this is okay!

Also would be good to know if Clonoe as a club would discipline grey hoodie as he was way over the line.

To be honest i would think not....no point telling a lie about it.... But i know there has been a meeting about it and field security was top of the agenda....
Just on a note on field Security....you hand an away team and your own team 5 passes... the left overs stand outside the wire a while and then just hop over the fence...You can maybe monitor your own people but you have no chance with an away team....

I will give you an Example we played Omagh in Clonoe last year... Their Senior players and management refused to even wait to the reserve match was over....some ignored our man doing the gate entering the field most just hoped the wire and started warming up with about 10 mins of the Reserve game to go...

blewuporstuffed

Lads hoping over the fence is very difficult to do anything about, but there is also an issue with people whoa re not togged out being allowed inside the wire.

This is something that  could be stamped out quite easily by referees.
There should be a limit Max 24 players togged out and 2/3 managers and a medical person. that should be it. Dont start the game if there is any more.

Managers/ mentors etc encroaching on the field of play is another issue. Shouldnt be allowed at all.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tothetop03

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 15, 2017, 10:02:44 AM
Lads hoping over the fence is very difficult to do anything about, but there is also an issue with people whoa re not togged out being allowed inside the wire.

There should be a limit Max 24 players togged out and 2/3 managers and a medical person. that should be it. Dont start the game if there is any more.

Managers/ mentors etc encroaching on the field of play is another issue. Shouldnt be allowed at all.

Maybe all the people on here that belong to the Perfectly Disciplined clubs could go around the Clubs of Tyrone and show us how to conduct ourselves...

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 15, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Maybe all the people on here that belong to the Perfectly Disciplined clubs could go around the Clubs of Tyrone and show us how to conduct ourselves...

This isn't a  pop at errigal or clonoe.
It is widespread and happens in most clubs.

I just think there needs to be firmer regulations in place to control it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Are you suggesting your club done nothing wrong here?

driveherin

So what you're saying is that McHugh hagged out!!!???

Maybe he ddn't see any of what went on ....maybe he didn't see daisy get hit from behind and grey hoodie hitting him while unconscious....maybe the errigal and clone management 'talked nicely' to him and he didn't want to get them in any trouble!!??

I have to say....watching that video would turn me off letting my young son go anywhere near a gaelic football field!! :(

If someone is not made an example of it will never end....possibly get worse!

tothetop03

Quote from: Under Lights on June 15, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

No

Under Lights

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 15, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

No

So why the salty tears?

tothetop03

Quote from: Under Lights on June 15, 2017, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 15, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

No

So why the salty tears?

Lol...Every body on here dealing with salty tears myself included... WE ALL want each others clubs disciplined but we dont want our own clubs disciplined....Thats a fact.... The Tyrone County Board introduced the clubs to the Appeal's and Challenging evey Suspension situation, we are all now seeing where it has got us.. How we are not sitting on 2 suspensions at this time is wrong...Like many other wrong doings in the last 15 years or so....

If the CCC board practised the actual official guide rules of the Gaa and stuck to them, and not changing them to suit  certain individuals we all as Clubs on the long term would be better off...   

Under Lights

Do you not see me on my high perch, face dry, absent of tears. I condemn both clubs, particularly Clonoe in this instance. Not Just or man enough to stop non-players entering the field of play but willing to punch unconscious men in the head. The County's Justice would suggest they should have had two men suspended and their field closed for a period of time, a month say. 300 Euro fine wouldn't even cover two training sessions for their paid manager. This reaks of corruption.

tothetop03

Quote from: Under Lights on June 15, 2017, 11:18:22 AM
Do you not see me on my high perch, face dry, absent of tears. I condemn both clubs, particularly Clonoe in this instance. Not Just or man enough to stop non-players entering the field of play but willing to punch unconscious men in the head. The County's Justice would suggest they should have had two men suspended and their field closed for a period of time, a month say. 300 Euro fine wouldn't even cover two training sessions for their paid manager. This reaks of corruption.

i dont disagree with you.....

When was the last time a Club team got their field closed??

blackball

Pitch closed over a one minute scuffle with about 4 punches thrown?? lol wise up

Knock Yer Mucker In

Just out of curiosity, who diagnosed that Mc Dermott was unconscious before he got punched while on the ground?