Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 02, 2010, 03:03:00 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 02:43:03 PM
Former British MP, Winston Churchill died today.

WhatyoutalkingaboutZig?  ???

Winston Churchill died today - Tuesday 2nd March 2010.
Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

That's the grandson of the wartime PM fox. Same name. Sly one Ziggy :)

longrunsthefox

Oh! Grandpaps died in 1965.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on March 01, 2010, 10:54:27 PM

TV presenter Kristian Digby has been found dead in his home in what police have described as "unexplained circumstances".

Mr Digby, 32, was a presenter on several BBC shows, including Double Agents, Living in the Sun, House Swap and Buy It, Sell It, Bank It.

He also appeared on GMTV.

He was pronounced dead at the scene when ambulance services arrived at his flat in Newham, east London, this morning.

Police said they were called to the address by another person at the property.

A spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a body of a man in his 30s found at an address in Richford Road, E15.

"Ambulance services attended and life was pronounced extinct. Next of kin were informed and we await formal identification.

"There will be a post-mortem at 12 noon at East Ham mortuary."

Newham CID are investigating the circumstances of the death.

A BBC statement said: "Kristian was a much-loved and talented presenter for BBC Daytime. He brought a real sense of energy and warmth to all the shows he presented for us and will be sorely missed. Our thoughts are with his family at this very difficult time."

Kristian's agent and friend Jo Wander said: "I am devastated by the loss. He was a lovely guy and a very talented presenter and director. I will miss him hugely and my thoughts at this time are with his family and his many friends. He will be sorely missed."

Hundreds of people tweeted and wrote Facebook condolences after Sky broke the news of Mr Digby's death.

"Shocked by news of Kristian Digby's death. We shook hands last Monday at event in Worcester. He seemed lovely and was great keynote speaker," one tweet said.

"So sad to hear of his death, he's certainly gone too soon - seemed so nice I'll miss seeing him on my TV," wrote another.

"Daytime TV won't be the same," wrote a fan on Facebook.

As well as being a presenter, Mr Digby also directed films and television programmes.

He won a junior Bafta in 1997 for his short film Words Of Deception and directed programmes such as Home Front, Fantasy Rooms, She's Gotta Have It, Girls On Top and The Ozone.
What's the deal with this fellas death? Seen him plenty on various poxy
daytime programmes. Seemed an alright, if annoying, fella.

ziggysego

He came across as a nice enough fella to me Tony. Unlike a few other dour ones on the telly at that time of the day.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 10:53:29 PM
He came across as a nice enough fella to me Tony. Unlike a few other dour ones on the telly at that time of the day.
Died as a result of auto-erotic asphyxiation allegedly. A strange practice strangling yourself whilst getting your oats.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2010, 11:08:17 PM
Died as a result of auto-erotic asphyxiation allegedly. A strange practice strangling yourself whilst getting your oats.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a nice fella and deserved to meet his maker though.
Testing Accessibility

aontroim

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2010, 09:09:39 PM
What's the deal with this fellas death? Seen him plenty on various poxy
daytime programmes. Seemed an alright, if annoying, fella.

Have a read at this - another auto-erotic asphyxation death similar to David Carradine's death a while back.

http://news.aol.co.uk/tv-hosts-sex-game-death-probed/article/20100301194229154373257?icid=main|uk-hp|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.co.uk%2Ftv-hosts-sex-game-death-probed%2Farticle%2F20100301194229154373257

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 11:09:48 PM

Jesus that's harsh ziggy. What did he do on you?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2010, 11:31:42 PM

Me? Huh?
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 02, 2010, 11:36:07 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2010, 11:31:42 PM
You said although he seemed a nice fella he still deserved to meet his maker. Are you homoerotic?

Me? Huh?

Minder

Macclesfield manager Keith Alexander, is he the black fella thta had a short stint at Cliftonvillein te late 80s/90's ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

aontroim

longrunsthefox

He looked like Wursel Gummidge and seemed just as eccentric. I thought he died years ago.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.