How hard will Fearon be to stick now after..........................

Started by stew, December 29, 2007, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

The spuds come back to destroy Reading after being behind three times, Berbatov has scored four and the game isnt even over yet.

Surely this win will wrench the spuds well away from the relegatiion zone they have been hovering around all season. :o

In other news. Keanes Dunderland managed a win against bollocky Bolton and I am sure the Roy worshippers on here will be delighted with that result. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

inisceithleann

Tone has nothing to shout about, conceding 4 goals at home is brutal stuff altogether.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Square Ball

Quote from: stew on December 29, 2007, 04:50:16 PM
The spuds come back to destroy Reading after being behind three times, Berbatov has scored four and the game isnt even over yet.

Surely this win will wrench the spuds well away from the relegatiion zone they have been hovering around all season. :o

In other news. Keanes Dunderland managed a win against bollocky Bolton and I am sure the Roy worshippers on her will be delighted with that result. ;)
:D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the Deel Rover

to stick where stew? If its to a plank like the adhesive ad thats on tv, juding by all your comments about his weight i say its near impossible ;) 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

redcard

Quote from: stew on December 29, 2007, 04:50:16 PM

In other news. Keanes Dunderland managed a win against bollocky Bolton and I am sure the Roy worshippers on here will be delighted with that result. ;)