A wee christmas miracle

Started by his holiness nb, December 24, 2007, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

So we have a scan next friday and they reckon they will be able to tell us the sex then.

What would ye do? Seems some people are very much against finding out, we are going to find out.

Ask me holy bollix

ardal

Didn't have much of a choice at our second scan, the doc gave us the scan result with a big circle drawn around the wee mans willie.

Wouldn't really be bothered if I was told beforehand or not, but I know some have superstitions about it.

Square Ball

Quote from: ardal on December 27, 2007, 10:20:55 AM
Didn't have much of a choice at our second scan, the doc gave us the scan result with a big circle drawn around the wee mans willie.

Wouldn't really be bothered if I was told beforehand or not, but I know some have superstitions about it.

the City hospital had a policy of not telling you the sex of the baby, and we diddnt want to know anyway, if I had the choice I wouldt want to know
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 27, 2007, 10:07:23 AM
So we have a scan next friday and they reckon they will be able to tell us the sex then.

What would ye do? Seems some people are very much against finding out, we are going to find out.

When Mrs Puck and I went home to ireland in the summer and we already knew, alot of family were very surprised at us for finding out. I couldnt not find out. Maybe if I ever have a third baby Id go for a surprise.

his holiness nb

Well cheers for the good wishes folks, and to clarify, Pints, you are right I dont need a "well done" I quite enjoyed it in fact  ;)

Tis a pleasantry more than anything else.

Her Holiness managed to shake the morning sickness just before christmas so I'm glad to say she managed the dinner. And Its handy to have a full time designated driver for the next few months, although I reckon I will pay for it when junior arrives  :o

Roll on next week when the sex of the second coming shall be revealed, I reckon a boy, although couldnt give a shite once its, as Del boy put it, "a little baby"  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Billys Boots

Congrats Holiness, enjoy the sleeplessness.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Puckoon

Quote from: Billys Boots on December 28, 2007, 03:48:31 PM
Congrats Holiness, enjoy the sleeplessness.  ;)

Right about now Im going to second that motion.

Billys Boots

You having a break at work Puckoon?  :P

Puckoon

its 8 and Im not even in the shower yet - productivity is going out the window. Sleepless nights are fine - a week full of them puts you in POGS timewarp.

Billys Boots

Do ye work from home Puckoon?  If so, you can wave goodbye to productivity for a year.  :)

Norf Tyrone

I would've hated to have found out the sex beore hand.

A mate of mine and his missus went for a scan once.

Nurse: Do you want to know the sex?
Couple: No.
Nurse: Go on, you must be dying to know.
Couple: No it's fine thanks.
Nurse: Are you sure?
Couple: Yes, we're grand.
Nurse: OK. What have you at the minute.
Couple: 3 boys, and 1 girl.
Nurse: Ach, the wee girl is going to be happy then.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

lynchbhoy

congratulations to the 'Holiness family'

Best of luck to you from now untl June and then even more afterwards !
:)

the Deel Rover

Congrats HH exiting times ahead hope and i hope  everthing goes well for ye, we didn't know whether we were going to have a boy or girl till the birth and to tell you the truth it was a few minutes afterwards before i realised our girl was a girl, i thought at 1st she was a he ( i thought the umbilical cord was the willie  sure where would he leave it  ;)) anyway my excuse was that i took more gas than my missus during the labour :D :D happiest day of my life well that and the birth of my second
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001