FAO Hurler

Started by stew, December 05, 2007, 12:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Hurler. The ticket is bought at a reasonable price, one third of the going rate. The tailgate is all set up and the digs are decent. bring plenty of beer tokens and you should be all set. transportation to and from the airport has been arranged and the limo will pull up outside the digsat 9:00AM sunday morning to take you to thepacker game. is there anything else you require boss?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Got home around half eleven or so - went to the local for a pint of porter - but it wasn't a patch on them pints we had on Friday night.

Thanks again to you and the family for putting me up this weekend.

cicfada

God, I'd say there was some shite talked in Green Bay at the weekend!! ;)

stew

Quote from: cicfada on December 11, 2007, 10:22:32 PM
God, I'd say there was some shite talked in Green Bay at the weekend!! ;)
There was cic, yer man came down from the frozen north raving about the quality of the pints of black in Toronto and shure werent they as good as what he got served up in the back woods of Ardboe, next thing you know he had changed his tune and suddenly the best pints he ever had were my local.  ;D  He tried to get us to go to a strip club but we werent biting, them places are minging.

The boy had a great time, he met a few of my mates out on the Friday night and he really seemed to enjoy himself. Saturday we had a hooley at the house and he got polaxed and had to be put to bed and then on Sunday he went to the Packer game and enjoyed that.

It was a good visit and the same boy would be welcome anytime, he behaved himself around the daughters as well which was a good call on his part because if he hadnt he would have been bate over the head with a vintage bottle of bucky.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: stew on December 11, 2007, 10:30:14 PM

Saturday we had a hooley at the house and he got polaxed and had to be put to bed and then on Sunday he went to the Packer game and enjoyed that. [/b]

I think we both know it was the other way around  ;D ;D ;D