Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Quiet as usual after another good result.

Looks like Rashford back tomorrow and Martial not far away. I haven't seen any update on Herrera, Mata or Lingard?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 01, 2019, 10:38:28 AM

Looks like Rashford back tomorrow and Martial not far away. I haven't seen any update on Herrera, Mata or Lingard?

All 50% doubtful. Would you start Rashford or bring him on from the bench. I know if hes fit he has to play but risky?

GJL

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 01, 2019, 12:12:36 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 01, 2019, 10:38:28 AM

All 50% doubtful. Would you start Rashford or bring him on from the bench. I know if hes fit he has to play but risky?

He came off the bench on Wednesday night so must be not too bad!

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on February 27, 2019, 10:25:51 PM
Good to see Lukaku playing well in what is hopefully an audition before he's off loaded to Palace in the summer.

I was thinking he'd go back to Chelsea or Everton.

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on March 01, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
Good to see Lukaku playing well in what is hopefully an audition before he's off loaded to Palace in the summer.

Dunno if Kepa fancies him. Maybe.

Maroon Manc

He won't go back to Everton and Chelsea have just bought Higuain. He'll be off to Italy if he leaves, I can see him at Juve; Apart from Ronaldo they don't have anyone else who'll score a load of goals for such a huge club.

He's going to be a lot easier to shift then Sanchez this summer anyway.

After last summer's lack of spending I just hope OGS is backed this summer. Bring in 3 top players to give him a chance of competing for the top honours.

screenexile

Yeah just the 3 top players and United will be fine!!

1. You can't just bring in 3 top players who are you gonna get they don't grow on trees

2. You need more than 3 top players to challenge. At least a right back, Central defender, Striker and another central midfielder

I think there's a lot more things than just Ole staying that need sorted out before United challenge again hopefully it's a while :)

Boycey

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 01, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

He won't go back to Everton and Chelsea have just bought Higuain. He'll be off to Italy if he leaves, I can see him at Juve; Apart from Ronaldo they don't have anyone else who'll score a load of goals for such a huge club.

After last summer's lack of spending I just hope OGS is backed this summer. Bring in 3 top players to give him a chance of competing for the top honours.

All the talk of a DoF has all but disappeared, the overachievement of OGS has calmed the restless natives... If you were going to appoint a director of football surely he'd be in place now working on this Summers strategy? Or are we going to have Ed overruling a manager again this Summer.

GJL

Quote from: Boycey on March 01, 2019, 04:57:19 PM

All the talk of a DoF has all but disappeared, the overachievement of OGS has calmed the restless natives... If you were going to appoint a director of football surely he'd be in place now working on this Summers strategy? Or are we going to have Ed overruling a manager again this Summer.

There was talk of Eric...

trailer

Quote from: GJL on March 01, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

Djemba Djemba?

Over the Bar

Quote from: GJL on March 01, 2019, 06:44:23 PM

He's some actor....!

Cunny Funt

Southampton 1-0 up at half time with a long range strike that i think DeGea should have saved. Old Trafford has become a happy hunting ground of late for the saints with only 1 defeat in their last 5 visits.

trailer

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 02, 2019, 03:54:15 PM
Southampton 1-0 up at half time with a long range strike that i think DeGea should have saved. Old Trafford has become a happy hunting ground of late for the saints with only 1 defeat in their last 5 visits.

2-1 now. Good turnaround

stiffler

2-2 now, nice free kick.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

imtommygunn

Lukaku winning it for them despite all the flak he gets!