Happy New year to all Gaaboarders.

Started by stew, December 31, 2015, 11:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

We argue, we fight, we laugh on here and usually have a good time, I just want to wish every one of you a happy new year, 2015 was the worst year in my life and I for one cant wait until it is done, here's hoping you all stay happy, healthy and that you enjoy the upcoming football and hurling seasons.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Happy New Year Fellow GAABoredsters!

To all Mayo Fellow Mayo Posters .............This is the Year! Believe!

Captain Obvious

seafoid

Athblian faoi mhaise to everyone , especially the Northern brethren and muintir Mhaigh Eo.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on January 01, 2016, 12:15:11 AM
Athblian faoi mhaise to everyone , especially the Northern brethren and muintir Mhaigh Eo.
Athbhlian faoi mhaise do cuile dhuine ach amhĂ in na........... :-X.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ziggysego

Happy New Year gaaboarder. I had a bloody good year and I plan to build on that for 2016. Onwards and upwards my good friends.

Any single ladies about?
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

seafoid

Quote from: ziggysego on January 01, 2016, 12:37:45 AM
Happy New Year gaaboarder. I had a bloody good year and I plan to build on that for 2016. Onwards and upwards my good friends.

Any single ladies about?

Give Beyonce a shout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gallsman

Quote from: stew on December 31, 2015, 11:18:28 PM
We argue, we fight, we laugh on here and usually have a good time, I just want to wish every one of you a happy new year, 2015 was the worst year in my life and I for one cant wait until it is done, here's hoping you all stay happy, healthy and that you enjoy the upcoming football and hurling seasons.

And to you, Sir. Happy new year to all.

Tony Baloney

Aye happy new year to all you hoors too. It would be boring if we all got along.

Oraisteach

Happy New Year, all, and particularly to you, Stew, except in the Harps-Ogs slugfest.

Hardy

Quote from: stew on December 31, 2015, 11:18:28 PM

Stew, you're the McGeeney of the gaaboard. Never less that 100%. Happy New Year, ya grumpy ould bear and to all the rest of the menagerie here.

thebuzz

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Ball Hopper

All the best to all on here...may you never miss a shot, never argue with the ref, never put down your opponents, never talk up yourselves, never misquote a rule...

But what the hell would we talk about then?

keep it up lads....

And mods.