The UN, The Middle East and Southern Sudan.

Started by stew, August 09, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: rossiewanderer on August 11, 2014, 06:45:07 PM
Yes it is all the fault of the USA and Israel,Without them the world would be at peace.

Oh FFS! Why does everything have to be either/or and black/white?  Did anybody actually say that the USA and Israel are the only two countries in the world causing problems and everybody else is innocent, peaceful and perfect? Jesus Christ!

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 11, 2014, 07:31:15 PM
Quote from: rossiewanderer on August 11, 2014, 06:45:07 PM
Yes it is all the fault of the USA and Israel,Without them the world would be at peace.

Oh FFS! Why does everything have to be either/or and black/white?  Did anybody actually say that the USA and Israel are the only two countries in the world causing problems and everybody else is innocent, peaceful and perfect? Jesus Christ!

It is cslled arguing in extremis. I say somethin like Bertie Ahern is a poor public speaker, and Rossiewanderer will respond that 'yes that is why the Irish economy collapsed, because Bertie is a poor speaker'. It is balatantly absurb and contributes nothing, but to the particularly dim, it can appear like a contribution. It is a device used by, for example, Fox News Anchors all the time, to avoid the substantitive issue being debated.
MWWSI 2017

rossiewanderer

In jest,Your obsessed with Fox news Muppet.We all know FOX is a Republican Tool for manipulating the Trailer parks of the US however it can be worth viewing for comic value much like our own RTE.

Channel four news is a much better alternative for a more balanced look at world events.

Eamonnca1

Fox News is best watched via Jon Stewart's Daily Show.

foxcommander

Whereas CNN is a democrat run station with a completely unbalanced view of the world from a liberals standpoint. There aint no middle ground in the states.
What ISIS are up to in Syria and Iraq is just as disturbing as gaza.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

CNN is nothing but trivia and "equal time to nutjobs" in the interests of "balance". Fareed Zakaria's show is a shining exception to that rule. The only in-depth and knowledgable bit of journalism you'll find in American 24-hour cable news outside of Al Jazeera.

muppet

Quote from: rossiewanderer on August 11, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
In jest,Your obsessed with Fox news Muppet.We all know FOX is a Republican Tool for manipulating the Trailer parks of the US however it can be worth viewing for comic value much like our own RTE.

Channel four news is a much better alternative for a more balanced look at world events.

I have never watched it for more than 30 seconds. The TV wouldn't last long with it on.

Not only are your opinions on song with Sky, but your debating style mimics it as well, for comic effect no doubt.
MWWSI 2017

Aerlik

This is precisely why I firmly believe that there is a "supra-government"; a body which goes above the "authority" of the UN.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on August 12, 2014, 04:45:48 AM
Whereas CNN is a democrat run station with a completely unbalanced view of the world from a liberals standpoint. There aint no middle ground in the states.
What ISIS are up to in Syria and Iraq is just as disturbing as gaza.

The West funded ISIS when they started in Syria.

Just like the West funded Al Queda.

They never learn from their stupidity.
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 12, 2014, 08:50:49 AM
CNN is nothing but trivia and "equal time to nutjobs" in the interests of "balance". Fareed Zakaria's show is a shining exception to that rule. The only in-depth and knowledgable bit of journalism you'll find in American 24-hour cable news outside of Al Jazeera.

Yer one Soledad O'Briens show - talk about working on a guilt trip.  and when it's black history month...oh jeez...

I was watching during the second Obama election coverage vs romney on CNN. Don Lemon, Al Sharpton, Donna Brazil and Roland Martin. Can't say I've ever watched something as biased in my life.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 12, 2014, 01:57:20 AM
Fox News is best watched via Jon Stewart's Daily Show.

Of course it is! Liberals can do no wrong and have no bias in their reporting!  You liberals seem to think Stewart is the second coming!

Objectivity is dead in the US media and the liberal press is just as bad as fox!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.