The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on April 05, 2018, 10:26:29 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 05, 2018, 06:26:07 PM
Absolutely shocking and disgraceful scenes but as a City supporter to see people blame LFC is pure bullshit.

If something happened inside the ground by all means nail them but to blame them for bottles thrown outside smacks of other clubs supporters handwringing and looking any reason to jump on them

Liverpool fans have nothing to do with this, Liverpool fans dont do this sort of shite, scum do this sort of shite.

City played like they were rattled, that, coupled with the weight of expectation and no pedigree on this stage made for a long night for them, I see them winning the second leg 3-1, failure to score at Anfield will be their death knell, they didnt even really try to score in the last twenty minutes, Klopp drestroyed the great Pep on the line.

Having a great Muslim player destroyed City Stew, that may stick in your throat though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
Absolutely shocking and disgraceful scenes but as a City supporter to see people blame LFC is pure bullshit.

If something happened inside the ground by all means nail them but to blame them for bottles thrown outside smacks of other clubs supporters handwringing and looking any reason to jump on them

Liverpool fans have nothing to do with this, Liverpool fans dont do this sort of shite, scum do this sort of shite.

City played like they were rattled, that, coupled with the weight of expectation and no pedigree on this stage made for a long night for them, I see them winning the second leg 3-1, failure to score at Anfield will be their death knell, they didnt even really try to score in the last twenty minutes, Klopp drestroyed the great Pep on the line.

Having a great Muslim player destroyed City Stew, that may stick in your throat though

2 great muslims actually!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 05, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

2 great muslims actually!

Yes, but seeing as Mo scored and set up I thought I'd go with the 37 goal scoring machine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trileacman

Them muslins, coming over here taking our jobs and our premier league goal scoring records.   >:(
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on April 05, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
Footballers are often not the sharpest tools in the box.

Anyone else loving that new Allez Allez song the fans have been singing for the past month or so?

Absolutely love it... just need to pass out a few hymn sheets and we'd be flying!

Geoff Tipps

Rumoured team for tomorrow:

Karius, TAA, VVD, Lovren, Klavan, Henderson, Gini, Milner, Mane, Solanke, Ings

StGallsGAA

Liverpool fans have nothing to do with this, Liverpool fans dont do this sort of shite, scum do this sort of shite

Wise up you complete moron. You're starting to sound like that knob-jockey David Thompson. Liverpool fans did this. A majority didn't but a lot did. Face up to that and the sickening chants the same significant crowd bring to every United game and you try to pretend wasn't Liverpool fans either.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 06, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Heard Ian stJonh was playing along side Rush tomorrow.

gawa316

Seems a strange one at the back. Going 3 at the back with Milner playing wing back? Has Moreno picked up a knock? Wing back is sooooo his position. I also thought Clyne was a shoe in for rb

ardtole

I would have thought Milner would be the most obvious player to be rested, given Hendersons suspension, his age, and how effective he was in the first leg. I'd hazard a guess of Henderson, Chamberlain and wjndalum in midfield.

Geoff Tipps

Clyne for TAA

Dire Ear

Ings far from sharp, but long time out I suppose

Dire Ear

Everton really should have scored at least one there

brokencrossbar1

Carmen Stateside

Not bad considering all the changes. Thankfully Fat Sam is so defensive, thought Everton would have went for more than a point.