Hurling 2022

Started by Dag Dog, January 17, 2022, 02:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonadmad

Kilkenny of all the major hurling counties have the smallest supporter base

Good luck in getting a ticket if it had been Limerick v Clare

or any of the other counties v Limerick

Milltown Row2

I never failed in getting a ticket but most years had a great source for them, there was a year recently that I couldn't get a ticket for love nor money..

It just depends on who's in the final sometimes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Hard to know which way this one will go. On the basis of form versus Clare you would fancy Kilkenny. But it is just too hard to write off Limerick. I will go for the draw.

imtommygunn

I still think Limerick will just be too good.  Kk very physical but Limerick still for me at another level. I hope I am wrong.

Unless that is the rumours about Gillane and Flanagan having COVID are true...

Blowitupref

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 17, 2022, 02:11:36 PM
Hard to know which way this one will go. On the basis of form versus Clare you would fancy Kilkenny. But it is just too hard to write off Limerick. I will go for the draw.

Would be picking Kilkenny if one was to judge teams on how they played against Clare alright.

That first half by Kilkenny against Clare was a good as any hurling played this year however Limerick have the most potential and room for improvement and if they click today they should be winning by a few points.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

Kk putting up a good fight but that limerick team are phenomenal.

Blowitupref

Half time the champions showing why they are champions. Fantastic goal to get them going and a number of outstanding long distance points. 1-17 to 0-16.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

shantygael

KK still within touching distance and haven't really clicked yet, saving it for the sec weond half in that heat
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

imtommygunn

There probably is no answer though.

Blowitupref

Good response by Limerick to the two goals conceded. 1-25 to 2-19 55 minutes played.

seafoid

Nice to see Cody losing. It's not 2007.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Fine effort by Kilkenny died with their boots on. Congratulations to Limerick three in a row All-Ireland titles secured and will be the team to beat again next year. Limerick 1-31 Kilkenny 2-26

laoislad

What a f**king game that was. Brilliant.
Kilkenny just don't know how to give up fair play to them even if I'm delighted they lost 😂
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Jesus Christ what a game. The most intense, relentless game I've ever seen and for lads to do it in that heat is just something else. Hegarty and a little bit of inexperience from a few KK lads the difference.

Captain Obvious

Limerick able to win finals that was theirs to lose. Dublin dominance ended ln football while this Limerick hurling dominance has a few years left yet.